Envy´s Sunday Night - Ft. BP, IM, rage

Pain

obHm4iP.png

On our sunday night we quickly grouped up 20 warriors to see what´s out in the wild and spent our first hour searching for other xlpcs, while clearing whatever randie squads we found out there.

Lucky for us we bumped into Immortality who had 23, all high 60s.

They started talking brown sticky stuff so we agreed to fight them at sperm hill.

Envy vs BP

On our way there we got word that BP were at 18 ports so we got rid of them to make sure they wouldn´t try anything cauliflower while we fight Immortality.

Envy vs Immortality

Just like last time, we once again cleared Immortality with our single piles. The leftovers tried to escape by running north (wtf??) but we chased them down quickly.

Envy vs Rage

Rage finally shows up (30 mins after we clear Immortality) and rushes us from west, so we pull north east for a quick regroup and then chase them south. They run like chickens and we send them back to the streets of lumbridge, where they belong. Rage being pathetically weak, clearing them barely served as an extend after a workout. 20v30 np. Prep us matched if you want some more.

Gj fellas. Envy stays #1

This being a quick trip, most of our regular members weren´t online at the time, including our vidders. 

2yJvCeH.png

vdKv1XA.png

0EgCUcY.png

GAXX4c3.png

x3PFpOW.png

XWlykW8.png

e67M2du.png

SgkVnfb.png

haFLca2.png

kj8Onjw.png

ZdvkDAz.png

@@Pain accept my preps and we shall prep you moron lmfao

dw though I will make sure my video of making you run like headless chickens shows on sharkbrew today bundle of twigsgot

I have yet to recieve a pm from any of u asking to prep us, u brocolli.

even when u spammed our cc we asked u to prep us but u just disappeared

I have yet to recieve a pm from any of u asking to prep us, u brocolli.

even when u spammed our cc we asked u to prep us but u just disappeared

ive pmed krat0s that has read my pm's twice. I've pmed all the 313's & that eBag bundle of twigs that snipes on his 70 with you guys. if u got the balls to prep us this week pm me right now pussy lmfao.

ive pmed krat0s that has read my pm's twice. I've pmed all the 313's & that eBag bundle of twigs that snipes on his 70 with you guys. if u got the balls to prep us this week pm me right now pussy lmfao.

I ask you to prep us and you reply with "pm me if u got balls to prep" and with the usual flame. Try and behave and just answer yes or no. If are serious about wanting to prep us, that is. Because so far it just sounds like a bunch of empty words.

I ask you to prep us and you reply with "pm me if u got balls to prep" and with the usual flame. Try and behave and just answer yes or no. If are serious about wanting to prep us, that is. Because so far it just sounds like a bunch of empty words.

does your clan set up preps over a event aftermath topic lmfao?

I'll pm you in a sec just to show you won't accept pussy. and if u do accept as a 'veteran' of envy I will still slam ur clan in cwa.

does your clan set up preps over a event aftermath topic lmfao?

I'll pm you in a sec just to show you won't accept pussy. and if u do accept as a 'veteran' of envy I will still slam ur clan in cwa.

council, not veteran. and gl with the slamming part. 

VETERAN LMAO

btw we slammed you in the last prep and you had 70s. easy money lmfao

respond to my pm btw

no, COUNCIL. u ok there?

you never slammed us, since you left the 2nd match and we had to rematch.

pmed u back. 

ty for bumps

I'm waiting;)

How come rijn pms me saying you can only prep us today, thursday and friday but now you aparently have time wednesday and aren´t busy all week after all? Soo when do you have time? We can prep tomorrow if you free there aswell? Unlike rijn, you seem like one to communicate with without flaming and brown sticky stufftalk, so pm me, we´ll set something up. @@Datassd0e

How come rijn pms me saying you can only prep us today, thursday and friday but now you aparently have time wednesday and aren´t busy all week after all? Soo when do you have time? We can prep tomorrow if you free there aswell? Unlike rijn, you seem like one to communicate with without flaming and brown sticky stufftalk, so pm me, we´ll set something up. @@Datassd0e

Ok pm me so we can set up a time for preps:p

@@Pain