Why we should snipe LPC/MPC's on mains or HPC accs

Angela Merkel

When I joined this site exactly 22 hours ago the first thing I realised is the storm of braindead people who are still in highschool and have the same amount of braincells as a broccolied goldfish. And I much rather deal with a broccolied goldfish since he would forget to breath and make the struggle alot more easier.

Now to get back onto the topic:

If we snipe the LPC/MPC scene w/e you wish to call it (I prefer using the term mental institution) we can exterminate these rodents and make room for the XLPC scene. 

Its already bad enough we have to place a X infront of it. After a while these clans will realise they have no choice but to move to HPC trip times or join a HPC clan but preferably leave the scene forever since it took them way to long to make that choice and there for they should just walk the path of shame to the fuck off scene.

Now I see you thinking, what is in it for us if we snipe them?:

Aren't you tired of these braindead goldfishes floating in the sea of sharkbay, you my fellow mains/hpc members are the sharks. These MPC's are the braindead goldfishes floating in your sea trying to steal your fresh sea water. Don't you just want to play beachball with them, with them being the ball. Well what is stopping you? These goldfishes are nothing but pesky rodents in your territory you can bully them out while having fun. And the big reward is to see these rodents trying to defend themself hopelessly. 

But some of the LPC's just opened shouldn't we off them in hope they might move up later?

Nah fuck them, they can pay taxes for another month but if they don't pay up they done aswell, should of made real LPC accounts now pay and pray.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My broccolied goldfishes, you can learn how to swim in the seas but you will need to move up and leave your scene. Addy is no longer a excuse, mains are no longer a excuse either. And HPC accounts were never a excuse. Make room and be polite for the new real scene, or be punished every single weekend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOSE WHO SNIPE SHALL BE REWARDED WITH MORE THAN JUST GLORY!

---Angela Merkel

Aren't you tired of these braindead goldfishes floating in the sea of sharkbay, you my fellow mains/hpc members are the sharks. These MPC's are the braindead goldfishes floating in your sea trying to steal your fresh sea water. Don't you just want to play beachball with them, with them being the ball. Well what is stopping you? These goldfishes are nothing but pesky rodents in your territory you can bully them out while having fun. And the big reward is to see these rodents trying to defend themself hopelessly. 

glorious adamant shall cleanse the goldfish