Who will win in each of these upcoming preps?

موني

Who will win?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. TLP Vs FOE *Upcoming High Opt Prep*

• TLP
    • FOE
  2. 2. RD Vs FI *If this happens who would win in a 50v50*?

• RD
    • FI
  3. 3. Doom Vs Apex *P2P*

• Doom
    • Apex

I think TLP will win over FoE. TLP has risen to be quite the strong clan in Preps. They were on a huge streak until they lost to RD recently which I honestly did not see coming. So maybe 55% TLP, 45% FoE.

Fatality will beat RD (non biased) if the opts are higher than 40 Vs 40. They have prep requirements and will only bring their core so low opts fights benefit them. As for us, we bring our entire clan including new apps and members.

I think Doom will beat Apex since Doom is on the biggest streak ever and has won the LPC title like 3 times in a row. I have faith in @@Moni and his Zenith brothers.

Honest opinion.

I think TLP will win over FoE. TLP has risen to be quite the strong clan in Preps. They were on a huge streak until they lost to RD recently which I honestly did not see coming. So maybe 55% TLP, 45% FoE.

Fatality will beat RD (non biased) if the opts are higher than 40 Vs 40. They have prep requirements and will only bring their core so low opts fights benefit them. As for us, we bring our entire clan including new apps and members.

I think Doom will beat Apex since Doom is on the biggest streak ever and has won the LPC title like 3 times in a row. I have faith in @@Moni and his Zenith brothers.

Honest opinion.

I agree with everything but the FOE one :( FOE imo is way better at 50v50's than TLP. If it was smaller opts *30v30* TLP wud win but idk..

TLP as there is a very small chance that Foe will be able to field 55 strong warrers(will probably have to dip into the youtube recruits with msbs) whereas I believe TLP will.

I think RD will win if the opts are closer to 35v35ish (as I'm assuming thats the only way Fi will get the fight they want). But yeah in a 50v50 I'll go with Fi.

And finally Doom if they are as good as they say they are.

Foe - I think will edge out Tlp but it will be close and shoukd be a good fight.

Fi - Fi should beat Rd if it goes ahead.

Doom - Apex has a solid p2p mini team but not sure with bigger opts plus Doom is #1 lpc atm and can pull big numbers with good quality.

Hopefully they all go ahead.