ATTN: ALL MEMBERS OF CRITICAL DAMAGE

LawnGnome

Once CD always CD. Question is how many of them are spying?

You've always bragged about having so many leaks so I'm assuming sending us this many quality members with great accounts is a great way of spying in Doom. Not to mention the amount of 70's you could've sent lmaoo. 

B_S_E_Rs: lmao

[05:54am] B_S_E_Rs: gary2319

[05:54am] B_S_E_Rs: u joined doom

[05:54am] B_S_E_Rs: what a joke

[05:54am] Gary2319: remember you did the same when you left cd?

Gary2319: you did this to cd

[06:13am] B_S_E_Rs disconnected from the server.

@@Ash

l0ll

You've always bragged about having so many leaks so I'm assuming sending us this many quality members with great accounts is a great way of spying in Doom. Not to mention the amount of 70's you could've sent lmaoo.

more the merrier. If you honestly think my leaks hit CD when we clash you're very wrong. Come back when your IQ'S above 10

more the merrier. If you honestly think my leaks hit CD when we clash you're very wrong. Come back when your IQ'S above 10

We don't need them to hit you broccoli, 10 of my members can beat 20 of yours.  Your quality is complete garbage, your callers are complete garbage and your clan is complete garbage.  Just remember when you can't come out on Sundays again that we did this to you

We don't need them to hit you broccoli, 10 of my members can beat 20 of yours. Your quality is complete garbage, your callers are complete garbage and your clan is complete garbage. Just remember when you can't come out on Sundays again that we did this to you

if you think any of them will stay in Doom you're in complete denial. Who the fuck wants to listen to you rage like a little girl over teamspeak. Grow up you fucking bellend. If you wanna go let's go. I bet your members will bail before mine do. I can't understand why you act like a big man on sharkbrew and cry like a bitch in your private boards. Lmfao

if you think any of them will stay in Doom you're in complete denial. Who the fuck wants to listen to you rage like a little girl over teamspeak. Grow up you fucking bellend. If you wanna go let's go. I bet your members will bail before mine do. I can't understand why you act like a big man on sharkbrew and cry like a bitch in your private boards. Lmfao

I'm actually laughing, this is why your clan is brown sticky stuff rofl.

(Tue/09:34:50 pm) <07%Kiwis> iv been told not too sorry moni

(Tue/09:35:52 pm) <04@Moni> why tho

(Tue/09:35:56 pm) <04@Moni> no1 gives me a reason

(Tue/09:35:57 pm) <04@Moni> :(

(Tue/09:36:03 pm) <04@Moni> its not like I was getting leaks

(Tue/09:36:04 pm) <04@Moni> or something

(Tue/09:36:33 pm) <+Ben-> :x

(Tue/09:36:54 pm) * +Remyy ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)

(Tue/09:36:55 pm) <04@Barrage|Kyle> god bless

(Tue/09:37:32 pm) <04@Barrage|Kyle> Moni like 30 people wanted u banned

yikes lol seems like no1 likes u

i did this to u i made u wanna kys irl coz u cant beat doom lmfao brown sticky stuff clan dont forget that u got perfected in wild coz ur edge recruits cant play this game lmfao