A few questions

Lenin

If you want to go ahead and check the past few months weekend topics of our clan compared to FOE, and then correlate that to how often we've prepped recently, you might notice something

Bear in mind it's foolish to call those older than you 'kids' though I didn't expect a real conversation out of you, anyway.

smoked darkie 

BTW make a new level 50 pure and join "Ev Public" CC :P 

TS is ts108.teamspeak3.com:5167

New clan opening up and we're gonna take #1 fam, roll with we'd love to have you

1. What does the x mean within LPC? Is it just ex-LPC?

level 50 world 8 clans, 1 def real pures

2. When and why did the def cap rise to 30? 20 was already painful.

CP and TLP couldn't compete without it so they ended up getting it

3. What happened to Pure Warfare?

Tried to reopen, but more people liked sharkbrew so yh, we moved on

4. Pure community seems less active now, what happened?

Seems pretty active to me, but I wasn't around back pre-eoc so not really sure

BTW make a new level 50 pure and join "Ev Public" CC :P

TS is ts108.teamspeak3.com:5167

New clan opening up and we're gonna take #1 fam, roll with we'd love to have you

level 50 world 8 clans, 1 def real pures

CP and TLP couldn't compete without it so they ended up getting it

Tried to reopen, but more people liked sharkbrew so yh, we moved on

Seems pretty active to me, but I wasn't around back pre-eoc so not really sure

I'll attend a few soon, just need to get to the right stats/combat. Thanks for the answers btw.

If you want to go ahead and check the past few months weekend topics of our clan compared to FOE, and then correlate that to how often we've prepped recently, you might notice somethingBear in mind it's foolish to call those older than you 'kids' though I didn't expect a real conversation out of you, anyway.
 You started clanning this year. I don't think anybody takes you serious, nor care about your opinion. Not only that I know more about your clan's awful history, I also have more credibility than you despite being an anon lmfao. The amount of time Hanubundle of twigs put into propaganda to convince nobody besides TLP members that their brown sticky stuffty trips are good could be utilized into hosting inners and improving your clan's garbage warring abilities.

1. What does the x mean within LPC? Is it just ex-LPC?It is for retards who like to refer MPCs as LPCs 2. When and why did the def cap rise to 30? 20 was already painful.Its cuz clans like TLP/CP/Fi are god awful matched 3. What happened to Pure Warfare?Karl Jay and Omni went bye bye 4. Pure community seems less active now, what happened?Its that time of year where people are busy with uni, it will pick up in december, drop off again, and pick up in may-august
 This post is accurate, but #4; There are less clans now compared to years ago, hence the pure community "seems less active".

1- 40-60 cb accounts which I always assumed were for fun and banter but recently it seems they have thrown out more bullbrown sticky stuff and propoganda then Lpc/Mpc/Hpcs put together.

2- Not to sure why, I quit Os like 3-4 months after release then came back this year and a lot people had 30 def and I think then a lot of people just adapted so they had the f2p def in the wildy.

The exact proper reasoning behind 30 def I am yet to see.

3- Seems like Pw just fizzled out and Sharkbrew was the new thing so everyone jumped ship.

But because I wasn't as active as I normally would be when all this happened I'm not 100% sure it's just what I had gathered.

4- It's still active but just remember a lot of us are 20+ and have jobs or educations that are #1 priority and the time we spend on Rs is limited. Although there are a lot of young kids around who think they know the scene but they don't know brown sticky stuff and were like 6 when we all played.

Also a lot of clans have closed so that could make it seem less active in a sense.

Hope my Pov shared some light for you mate.

It is for retards who like to refer MPCs as LPCs

Its cuz clans like TLP/CP/Fi are god awful matched

Karl Jay and Omni went bye bye

Its that time of year where people are busy with uni, it will pick up in december, drop off again, and pick up in may-august

1- 40-60 cb accounts which I always assumed were for fun and banter but recently it seems they have thrown out more bullbrown sticky stuff and propoganda then Lpc/Mpc/Hpcs put together.

2- Not to sure why, I quit Os like 3-4 months after release then came back this year and a lot people had 30 def and I think then a lot of people just adapted so they had the f2p def in the wildy.

The exact proper reasoning behind 30 def I am yet to see.

3- Seems like Pw just fizzled out and Sharkbrew was the new thing so everyone jumped ship.

But because I wasn't as active as I normally would be when all this happened I'm not 100% sure it's just what I had gathered.

4- It's still active but just remember a lot of us are 20+ and have jobs or educations that are #1 priority and the time we spend on Rs is limited. Although there are a lot of young kids around who think they know the scene but they don't know brown sticky stuff and were like 6 when we all played.

Also a lot of clans have closed so that could make it seem less active in a sense.

Hope my Pov shared some light for you mate.

Thank you, it definitely gives a lot of insight.

You started clanning this year. I don't think anybody takes you serious, nor care about your opinion. Not only that I know more about your clan's awful history, I also have more credibility than you despite being an anon lmfao. The amount of time Hanubundle of twigs put into propaganda to convince nobody besides TLP members that their brown sticky stuffty trips are good could be utilized into hosting inners and improving your clan's garbage warring abilities.

The fact that you've taken the time to not only put me in your sig but reference how long i've been a part of clanning tells me all i need to know anon.

Nice weekend topics btw.

this, and you will quickly find out that these forums are biased towards TLP

It is for retards who like to refer MPCs as LPCs

Its cuz clans like TLP/CP/Fi are god awful matched

Karl Jay and Omni went bye bye

Its that time of year where people are busy with uni, it will pick up in december, drop off again, and pick up in may-august

brown sticky stuff clans like tlp need 30def and vr main clan to compete against other clans

Nobody takes pure clanning seriously anymore because clans like tlp lol

right and who are you to tell everyone whose opinion matters?

he asked a question on this site and so everybody in the pure community that regularly visits has an opinion that matters.

meanwhile at homodreams house

Ruecd.gif

Lmfao welcome back idiot

refer to sig

heh this is how tlp members act :) one day you will realise how stubid u are

One day you'll begin to proof read your sentences before trying to flame and end up making yourself look retarded.

Not today though retard.