Ruins F2P Sunday Trip ~ Fuck the Aussies

Prep War

You got railed Saturday and didn't come out Sunday, please KYP broccoli.

I'm not entirely sure if you are serious right now lmfao? Doom slammed you on both days? We literally had to bully you out of singles just to fight us

Here's a reminder in case you forgot:

I questioned why you said you were #1 matched, to which you proceeded to say that I was a fanboy...?

7-1 in preps this month to dooms 4-1, last prep doom and ruin had, ruin won, so yes for the last month ruin has been #1 matched. Look forward to the prep this week lad

7-1 in preps this month to dooms 4-1, last prep doom and ruin had, ruin won, so yes for the last month ruin has been #1 matched. Look forward to the prep this week lad

no1 cares that you won 20 preps against olympus/judgement/xl/envy and that the other 9 'wins' were sb declerations that got declined

That's incredibly silly from both of you considering Doom is up in preps vs Ruin and no one aside from Ruin is actually accepting our prep requests.

We haven't slumped in the slightest broccoli, doom has another prep vs us, let's see if we can defend the title, up until we lose the title... #1 matched.

You dont lose the title for losing ONE fucking prep lol.

They are like 5-1 vs you? Not sure about the exact score as i dont pay that much attention to lpcs. BUT if they are 5-1 vs you then that tells me that they are CLEARLY better at matched opts fights? I dont follow your logic lmfaooo..

Not to mention that they had a 26 win streak just recently - That one loss was bound to happen eventually.. 

OT: Gj at your trip though.

I questioned why you said you were #1 matched, to which you proceeded to say that I was a fanboy...?

Don't talk to this broccoli, he literally has no logic. He tried to tell me that Olympus hugs singles all trip when we literally have a side by side picture of us in multi and them in random p2p worlds north east graves.

Don't talk to this broccoli, he literally has no logic. He tried to tell me that Olympus hugs singles all trip when we literally have a side by side picture of us in multi and them in random p2p worlds north east graves.

ur so obsessed no1 cares