lol slaughter!

Niblet

Even though i dislike Slaughter it's cauliflower as fuck to flame them for this. Ur a XLPC - this type of thing is EXACTLY what you should be doing - building ur core with new guys lol. There playing it smart in the long-term.

He's poking fun at the fact that Slaughter gave Rage brown sticky stuff for doing this in the past, so it's pretty funny to see them doing it now.

A bit of a hypocritical statement don't you think?

You really don't care to do any research do you, our ml consist of 60% people that dosen't do lpc/hpc.

And talking about failure, you still get smacked down opts in wild, you are littarly garbage in preps and the only good thing u have going for you is a high pull where you littarly get everyone in edge with you on pk trips.

And you keep going over the cap, first 65 and now ur already recruiting 70s? 

Retard

You really don't care to do any research do you, our ml consist of 60% people that dosen't do lpc/hpc.

And talking about failure, you still get smacked down opts in wild, you are littarly garbage in preps and the only good thing u have going for you is a high pull where you littarly get everyone in edge with you on pk trips.

Retard

I think you've got us mistaken with another clan lmao

Retard

Retard

i am 4n deal with it.

Your clan sucks btw lmfao

Could littarly say the same about ur scene, cancerous adamant and mithril, move up or close, your scene consist of 5 clans, and you overpull most of them by 20 ish. 

Move up or close, the LPC scene is so much more fun. Your not even in any hpc, if you think the MPC scene is real clans, then just I don't hate you but your clan, go join a hpc.

The new wave of lpcs are here, its time for you to move up or close

MPC has always been a real scene with real clans, supremecy, zu etc were all MPCs. Most of the people in the current MPCs are also in HPCs so where is the advantage of them joining one?

I'd rather be competing as a level 75 against level 95s and below than being sniped by mains and getting hit by mains (you talk about cancerous adamant and mithril when in HPCs literally everyone is wearing it and I will get sat immediately at preps etc)

Retard

That percentage keeps changing mate.

MPC has always been a real scene with real clans, supremecy, zu etc were all MPCs. Most of the people in the current MPCs are also in HPCs so where is the advantage of them joining one?

I'd rather be competing as a level 75 against level 95s and below than being sniped by mains and getting hit by mains (you talk about cancerous adamant and mithril when in HPCs literally everyone is wearing it and I will get sat immediately at preps etc)

BUT ZU/SUPREMACY MOVED UP TO HPC TRIP TIMES WHILE HAVING HPC MEMBERS! DOOM IS JUST GLORY SEEKING....