who would you rather join?

mossGiant

who would you rather join?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. who would you rather join?

Who would you rather join and why? 

Both clans are brown sticky stuff, especially eop after cp clumped them to 20 man pulls.  But its pretty embarrassing when a clan like fatality loses to a brown sticky stuff clan, which makes them even worse than said brown sticky stuff clan.  Now that fatality is at the bottom of the pure clans ranking as the worse hpc in history followed by eop at the 2nd worse spot, who would you rather join if you had to pick one clan to join today?

Me myself I would pick Fatality because eop are bunch of ddosers and no honour hackers.

Thoughts?

Your topic reeks of maturity, but all the same, I would rather join EOP. I like that the oldschool guys like Russ and Solo are still around (r.i.p. um  y0 momma), and FI has OXO who is just a huge fuckface if I'm being honest. Although if EOP rid themselves of the Tylerr tumor I would be way bigger on them. 

Your topic reeks of maturity, but all the same, I would rather join EOP. I like that the oldschool guys like Russ and Solo are still around (r.i.p. um y0 momma), and FI has OXO who is just a huge fuckface if I'm being honest. Although if EOP rid themselves of the Tylerr tumor I would be way bigger on them.

Tylerrr* xx :P