Final Ownage Elite vs Eruption of Pures P2P Prep 3-0 [16/12/15]

holydreams

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've won 1 prep since you opened, lost the rest lmao. You also failed to sign up sv to the jcup, incompetent niggr cassidy69

@@Thimaah don't think ur anyone to talk about preps since u joined eop in 2014 im sure you know there prep record when clan wars came out, remember 0-27??? LMFAO

pretty sure eop pulls 40 to weekend trips anyway and ur leadership is equivalent to the 2 week clan panic

@@Thimaah don't think ur anyone to talk about preps since u joined eop in 2014 im sure you know there prep record when clan wars came out, remember 0-27??? LMFAO

pretty sure eop pulls 40 to weekend trips anyway and ur leadership is equivalent to the 2 week clan panic

Stop living in the past and start focusing on the present. Your clan is fucking terrible in matched opt fights. If your ranks actually had the balls to accept a prep vs us we would beat you so bad that we will literally beat the black out of your ugly niggr ass.

Stop living in the past and start focusing on the present. Your clan is fucking terrible in matched opt fights. If your ranks actually had the balls to accept a prep vs us we would beat you so bad that we will literally beat the black out of your ugly niggr ass.

50v50 min anyday bring it on

Also we won 2 preps and lost 4 preps since we moved up as hpc comparing to us with only 18 100s and other clans with 30+ 100s

Also we don't do 20v20 minis or prep requirements since we opened all our preps are 40v40 minimum

U should be the last guy to talk about "preps" mr 0-27

50v50 min anyday bring it on

Also we won 2 preps and lost 4 preps since we moved up as hpc comparing to us with only 18 100s and other clans with 30+ 100s

Also we don't do 20v20 minis or prep requirements since we opened all our preps are 40v40 minimum

U should be the last guy to talk about "preps" mr 0-27

0-27 jesus I remember those dark days

Yeah when we had Father Justin as warlord.

Whos now SV's warlord - coincidence? 

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Cronic/floor was ur leader, I'm pretty much who got the first win for eop which broke your LOSING STREAK cauliflower fuck but then again you joined eop late 2015 so I don't expect you to know that. I'm surprised members even showed up after all those losses you can't tell me it wasn't depressing farmer.

Come prep us and see who's really better fools

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Cronic/floor was ur leader, I'm pretty much who got the first win for eop which broke your LOSING STREAK cauliflower fuck but then again you joined eop late 2015 so I don't expect you to know that. I'm surprised members even showed up after all those losses you can't tell me it wasn't depressing farmer.

Come prep us and see who's really better fools

owch