You ever wonder why Dull is so mad about Fi

Couck

Ahh great another scholar from EoP appears from the wood works.

Please enlighten us on what exactly quantifies a "real" application. To me it looks like @@dull went through the exact same process every applicant does and got declined. Textbook cope.

Ahh great another scholar from EoP appears from the wood works.

Please enlighten us on what exactly quantifies a "real" application. To me it looks like @@dull went through the exact same process every applicant does and got declined. Textbook cope.

1.  I'm not Eop.

2.  (03:44:35) <@[Fi]Couck> he didn't actually app (03:44:44) <@[Fi]Couck> i editted it all

Also, just read the actual app.  If you think that is legit, you're seriously broccolied.

1.  I'm not Eop.

2.  (03:44:35) <@[Fi]Couck> he didn't actually app (03:44:44) <@[Fi]Couck> i editted it all

Also, just read the actual app.  If you think that is legit, you're seriously cauliflower.

This Sikh guy just cannot catch a break today lmao.

If he stopped hating himself he would get rid of his fruity ass pony tail LMFAO. 

God bless. 

You're a 25 year old black man thats still living with his mother, virginity secure, still watching anime. I think i'd rather have a ponytail than your reality.

You're a 25 year old black man thats still living with his mother, virginity secure, still watching anime. I think i'd rather have a ponytail than your reality.

>Why does it matter that he's black?

>Why are you implying you aren't a virgin?

>Why do you imply you don't watch anime when you're in Fatality?

>Why don't you just cut off the ponytail lmao?