WARNING: GRAPHIC - TLP Gwas SV

TLP FLAME UNIT

b61f61537c34c4fc72ede98e0412b2a4.png

when we 1v1 u get fucked off the map

ye bro? only when you overpull us & crash us with 30 more pures & 30 mains and still manage to get gwassed and lose half of ur pull to the glorious tlp barrage spell. Didn't even clear us as most of us logged r0f. 

Hanuman, last time you made fun of a clan, you lost a fullout and you were away for a week, I wouldnt think you want that to happen again cry baby l0l0l0l.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOO FUCK NO FUCKKKKKK GUYS STOP CLUMPING AT THE ORB NOOOOOO FUCK NOOO WE LOST AGAIN FFS" 

Remember this broccoli?

you pretended to be a girl on runescape.com you attention seeking absolute reject

stfu weirdo

ur leaders belittle other ranks in every way, we have a loving relationship and are actually friends lmfaoo

doesnt change the fact that your leadership is horrible at what theyre doing and sinlge handedly loses you every somewhat even fight, even the ones where tlp have the defence advantage

I feel so sorry for your core members

doesnt change the fact that your leadership is horrible at what theyre doing and sinlge handedly loses you every somewhat even fight, even the ones where tlp have the defence advantage

I feel so sorry for your core members

You should feel sorry about yours

Having to attend 28 man f2p trips lol

I'm just here to confirm that SV IS MAD.

Very nice Gwas TLP. Seems like SV was acting like those other F*cking Idiots.

Yeah looks like sv is #1 propaganda clan

Yeah bruv, they've always been like that. The whole pure community knows about their reputation #filthy #rats