Redemption vs FOE 2-1 P2P Prep

Salso

@@Halloween not sure if srs btw

we 5-0d you the last time we fought p2p

how can u say fi #2 :D ?

also gj rd, looked like a clean win - remember what happend to fo in f2p severs, gonna happen with p2p now

Were you even in TLP when they were losing every P2P Prep Vs us earlier in the year with clean 3-0s? You guys could not even touch us in a single round all on my yt channel. You bot all your members accounts and get 30 def and still lose to foe in every prep and the fullout. Lemme know when you can actually beat them consitently and go back n forth instead of lose up +6 in the 65 vs 65 and fullout rofl.

puff puff newbundle of twigs

I will not take the win away from RD, well done for winning, but our prep record is 108 wins 24 losses this year and our win percentage is 84%. So whatever people say we are still the best clan. 

Pretty sure that makes the win percentage 82%  :P .

Still has to be one of the best yearly prep records in Pure Clanning history. 

Pretty sure that makes our win percentage 78%  :P .

Still has to be one of the best yearly prep records in Pure Clanning history. 

Fatality didn't even use SB earlier in the year when TLP was losing preps left n right to us 3-0 each time. Swelly didn't want us posting on the site. Your record isn't legit.

LOL You fucking mong, why the hell would we need to DDOS people in a fight?

We fight clean. We didn't DDOS TLP in the Jagex cup we, didn't need to.

The win was going to be ours regardless. So people DDOS'd us, not blaming RD it could have been anyone, same as it could have been anyone DDOSing RD.

No offence RD but you are a lower tier HPC in regards to the likes of FOE. 

I will not take the win away from RD, well done for winning, but our prep record is 108 wins 24 losses this year and our win percentage is 84%. So whatever people say we are still the best clan.

Your not saying RD ddosed FOE and your not saying FOE ddosed RD, so we win fair and square then. Just take defeat. It's 1 loss, your still a very good p2p clan, but the throne is ours. If u want it come get it.

Fatality didn't even use SB earlier in the year when TLP was losing preps left n right to us 3-0 each time. Swelly didn't want us posting on the site. Your record isn't legit.

I'm FOE, not TLP.

I was also quoting based on the numbers provided, rather than if fights took place or didn't  ^_^ .

I'm FOE, not TLP.

I was also quoting based on the numbers provided, rather than if fights took place or didn't  ^_^ .

Late af and I was thinking of tlp ben lmao.  :lol:

Your not saying RD ddosed FOE and your not saying FOE ddosed RD, so we win fair and square then. Just take defeat. It's 1 loss, your still a very good p2p clan, but the throne is ours. If u want it come get it.

1 Win over foe and it's barely a 2-1 and you think you have the throne you dumb broccoli @@17_ LOL? Then by that standard we've beaten Foe multiple times and just once like you guys so we have the throne too right? Lmfao

Late af and I was thinking of tlp ben lmao.  :lol:

1 Win over foe and it's barely a 2-1 and you think you have the throne you dumb broccoli @@17_ LOL? Then by that standard we've beaten Foe multiple times and just once like you guys so we have the throne too right? Lmfao

Fatality mad?

LOL You fucking mong, why the hell would we need to DDOS people in a fight?

We fight clean. We didn't DDOS TLP in the Jagex cup we, didn't need to.

The win was going to be ours regardless. So people DDOS'd us, not blaming RD it could have been anyone, same as it could have been anyone DDOSing RD.

No offence RD but you are a lower tier HPC in regards to the likes of FOE. 

ye ye u lost 

and fatality

74-0  / 73-0

keep talking kyp

Were you even in TLP when they were losing every P2P Prep Vs us earlier in the year with clean 3-0s? You guys could not even touch us in a single round all on my yt channel. You bot all your members accounts and get 30 def and still lose to foe in every prep and the fullout. Lemme know when you can actually beat them consitently and go back n forth instead of lose up +6 in the 65 vs 65 and fullout rofl.

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

out of all the flavours you chose to be salty

and btw u claim prep wins back from when we all were cb 70s training up? LMFAO ur whole clan has addy

"newbundle of twigs"

too bad u arent fo or you could celebrate atleast something

u went from losing a rivalry to eop, to losing vs fo, to getting completly humiliated by tlp, to losing a rivalry to rd and now u are losing a rivalry to eop again

the cycle continues

if u make more cauliflower statements like that, fi ranks are gonna tell u again to stay away from sharkbrew

Were you even in TLP when they were losing every P2P Prep Vs us earlier in the year with clean 3-0s? You guys could not even touch us in a single round all on my yt channel. You bot all your members accounts and get 30 def and still lose to foe in every prep and the fullout. Lemme know when you can actually beat them consitently and go back n forth instead of lose up +6 in the 65 vs 65 and fullout rofl. puff puff newbundle of twigs
 To be honest, this is true. I completely forgot how bad FI used to wreck TLP before majority of TLP members got 30 defence to compete. FI is actually #2 P2P because they are the only clan who beat FOE the most in P2P, without having to DDOS us. Pretty sure FI's prep record vs TLP is double the wins TLP have. Safe to say P2P rankings are: 1. FOE, 2. FI, 3. RD, 4. EOP 5. TLP