The Oergg Meal Plan; The Oerrplan

Dk93

Heavily requested by many of you, it is finally here.

The Oergg Meal Plan; The Oerrplan

I go by the meal plan posted below. This meal plan allows me to maintain 99.93% of my gains through the gym as a power lifter.

I am currently set to complete professionally in a few years.

wYU0GcV.png

My progress so far; been bulking for 3 years

sjg3I8f.png

I post this here because I truly care about a lot of you. I don't want you to be a fat scum that plays runescape and doesn't care about their health at all.

I want to truly motivate all of you to get fit because I know Runescape prevents you from getting in too much physical activity and moreover, makes you sit on the chair all day.

mfw when you post someone's name like you know who's behind the troll account and you're completely wrong, shouldn't try act smart moni because you're pretty dumb in reality.

U realize I can match forum accounts right? I linked the account 1-2 days ago and it linked to his name. Don't act as if you know what you're saying. Confirm @@Maxx

No you can't lmfao because i think CD and SV know who it is and isn't @@Maxx lmfao.

Even Kim knows who it is. It isn't max lmfao. Moni should just kill himself. No day like the present.

@@Oergg, you're looking good man. I just started my own personal workout plan thanks to your motivation. Do you have your own blog? Would love to see it.