CD's Christmas Present To Zenith v10

TBR

I just woke up to the sight of many presents under my Christmas tree. Know you're all probably wondering, Mongol Moose! where have you been? It's been so long!. Well do not fear I will tell you all the tale of how CD killed Doom and forced them to have literally no one on their teamspeak during peak hours. It's a little hard telling this story solely because I still get nightmares of how gruesome the details and the lengths CD went to just literally dismantle once a former shell of themselves, Doom. It all started when I was on my F2P ultimate iron man collecting the steel plate leg spawns at ruins in level 34 wilderness, but to no surprise I see a young, almost dismembered, limping, gasping for air on his almost last breath Doom member trying to make his hasty escape from none only than the man himself, Thatboyrange. TBR sparing no seconds plunged his Rune scimitar straight though the doom member's heart insantly killing him, his clan and his teamspeak. With this one lunge TBR sucessfully killed Doom in one hit. Yes One hit. Who else do you know can kill a clan with ONE HIT? As the screams of the fallen doom member echos throughout the realms of Gelinor it will be remembered as the day Doom was shattered into tiny pieces.

Now my question to all of you wonderful patience readers is

1. Will Zenith manage to glue and mold together the shattered pieces that is their clan?

2. Why does no1 care about their leadership lol?? Their members seem to hate them more than their adopted parents (Btw their orphans, they got none)

3. Why are they still open? They have 15 on ts (6 of them are spies LOL)

hey are you mad because you know you can't even pull enough for a 20v20 today.. like cmon you brag you're so good but you're scared to fight on christmas day.

btw 4 weeks ago you pulled 60 to p2p

this week you pulled 10

I think were winning.

I'm so fucking MAD that we can't pull enough for a 20v20 on Christmas.  Even though, like any normal person in the world, I wouldn't be able to attend considering I have a loving family and loving friends.  

unofficial midweeks (which forced you to make signups) lead by someone who's not even a rank.  You're right, that should be compared to mandatory p2p trips!

I'm so fucking MAD that we can't pull enough for a 20v20 on Christmas.  Even though, like any normal person in the world, I wouldn't be able to attend considering I have a loving family and loving friends.  

unofficial midweeks (which forced you to make signups) lead by someone who's not even a rank.  You're right, that should be compared to mandatory p2p trips!

What are you even saying, lmfao

I'm so fucking MAD that we can't pull enough for a 20v20 on Christmas. Even though, like any normal person in the world, I wouldn't be able to attend considering I have a loving family and loving friends.

unofficial midweeks (which forced you to make signups) lead by someone who's not even a rank. You're right, that should be compared to mandatory p2p trips!

Don't tell your elites that you don't think they're ranks! They seem to think otherwise and it would crush them if they found out it wasn't true.

Don't tell your elites that you don't think they're ranks! They seem to think otherwise and it would crush them if they found out it wasn't true.

lmfao our midweek resulted in a rank not leading our p2p trip!!! are we the only clan with members with actual brains which don't need a rank to out with them in p2p during the week and can actually do well and have fun?

We must be one of a kind lad

- has signups for an unofficial

- makes topics and asks for preps on Christmas

- makes fun of a clan for not having people on during Christmas

- Keeps refreshing a topic that nobody cares about other than the other CD nerd ranks

Is this all correct?

Quote me and change the subject again pls lmao

- Keeps refreshing a topic that nobody cares about other than the other CD nerd ranks

Is this all correct?

Do you like hamburgers or hot dogs? You seem like a guy who likes a big 'ole wiener. Amirite?

Is this all correct?

you keep replying so you must care. lmfao

Post signups to absolutely smack your clan, you pulled 10 and we fought TLP in p2p instead.

You clan is dying. haha everyone makes fun of Doom

You P2P wasnt unofficial you post a topic telling people to be on.

you keep replying so you must care. lmfao

Post signups to absolutely smack your clan, you pulled 10 and we fought TLP in p2p instead.

You clan is dying. haha everyone makes fun of Doom

You P2P wasnt unofficial you post a topic telling people to be on.

Please tell me English isn't your first language 

I just woke up to the sight of many presents under my Christmas tree. Know you're all probably wondering, Mongol Moose! where have you been? It's been so long!. Well do not fear I will tell you all the tale of how CD killed Doom and forced them to have literally no one on their teamspeak during peak hours. It's a little hard telling this story solely because I still get nightmares of how gruesome the details and the lengths CD went to just literally dismantle once a former shell of themselves, Doom. It all started when I was on my F2P ultimate iron man collecting the steel plate leg spawns at ruins in level 34 wilderness, but to no surprise I see a young, almost dismembered, limping, gasping for air on his almost last breath Doom member trying to make his hasty escape from none only than the man himself, Thatboyrange. TBR sparing no seconds plunged his Rune scimitar straight though the doom member's heart insantly killing him, his clan and his teamspeak. With this one lunge TBR sucessfully killed Doom in one hit. Yes One hit. Who else do you know can kill a clan with ONE HIT? As the screams of the fallen doom member echos throughout the realms of Gelinor it will be remembered as the day Doom was shattered into tiny pieces.

Now my question to all of you wonderful patience readers is 

1. Will Zenith manage to glue and mold together the shattered pieces that is their clan?

2. Why does no1 care about their leadership lol?? Their members seem to hate them more than their adopted parents (Btw their orphans, they got none)

3. Why are they still open? They have 15 on ts (6 of them are spies LOL)