CD's Christmas Present To Zenith v10

TBR

YBqQssI.png

The kiss of life to your clan, we're here to resuscitate you.

Name:Doom's Official Teamspeak ~ The Demons ~ The Best Community

Address:doom-rs.teamspeak3.com

Version:3.0.11.4 on Linux

License:Licensed hosting provider

Uptime:16 days 18 hours 6 minutes 58 seconds

Current Channels:45

Current Clients:19 / 100

Current Queries:0 / 100

Your dead niggas

You can find Doom leaks here - http://critical-damage.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=22588 

Looks like such a good clan to be in!!

Cope.

If Doom is so bad why don't you ever beat them when it matters. Legit mind boggling how you continue to brown sticky stuff post without any results backing you up.

You're an embarrassment to SV. keep sucking them its funny to watch 

wow only 20 in ts on Christmas!

Wow they must suck at runescape if they aren't on during Christmas

h3h3h3h3 cd is way better we just don't want to prove it in a matched fight!  Or on a saturday/sunday!

prep us today, dare you lmfao

prep us today, dare you lmfao

Stick to editing forum posts lol

You would think you would try and work on your clan instead of making 100 propaganda topics a week and still having doom have both higher quality and higher pulls than you on the weekend

Keep bragging about the amount you have on teamspeak during Christmas, everyone cares and people in Doom are sure starting to panic that we have a low amount on teamspeak during Christmas!

Merry Christmas lil guy, don't get involved in 100 quote towers today!

Stick to editing forum posts lol

You would think you would try and work on your clan instead of making 100 propaganda topics a week and still having doom have both higher quality and higher pulls than you on the weekend

Keep bragging about the amount you have on teamspeak during Christmas, everyone cares and people in Doom are sure starting to panic that we have a low amount on teamspeak during Christmas!

Merry Christmas lil guy, don't get involved in 100 quote towers today!

hey are you mad because you know you can't even pull enough for a 20v20 today.. like cmon you brag you're so good but you're scared to fight on christmas day.

btw 4 weeks ago you pulled 60 to p2p

this week you pulled 10

I think were winning.

I just woke up to the sight of many presents under my Christmas tree. Know you're all probably wondering, Mongol Moose! where have you been? It's been so long!. Well do not fear I will tell you all the tale of how CD killed Doom and forced them to have literally no one on their teamspeak during peak hours. It's a little hard telling this story solely because I still get nightmares of how gruesome the details and the lengths CD went to just literally dismantle once a former shell of themselves, Doom. It all started when I was on my F2P ultimate iron man collecting the steel plate leg spawns at ruins in level 34 wilderness, but to no surprise I see a young, almost dismembered, limping, gasping for air on his almost last breath Doom member trying to make his hasty escape from none only than the man himself, Thatboyrange. TBR sparing no seconds plunged his Rune scimitar straight though the doom member's heart insantly killing him, his clan and his teamspeak. With this one lunge TBR sucessfully killed Doom in one hit. Yes One hit. Who else do you know can kill a clan with ONE HIT? As the screams of the fallen doom member echos throughout the realms of Gelinor it will be remembered as the day Doom was shattered into tiny pieces.

Now my question to all of you wonderful patience readers is 

1. Will Zenith manage to glue and mold together the shattered pieces that is their clan?

2. Why does no1 care about their leadership lol?? Their members seem to hate them more than their adopted parents (Btw their orphans, they got none)

3. Why are they still open? They have 15 on ts (6 of them are spies LOL)

lmaoooooooooooo dead clan fo real, we in the cd ts have 54 strong at 3am late night 

deaddddddddddclannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn @@Hormone

I legit feel sorry for you nerds if you have that many people awake and on runescape on Christmas.

Turn of the computer and spend some time with your family and friends for once lol

I just woke up to the sight of many presents under my Christmas tree. Know you're all probably wondering, Mongol Moose! where have you been? It's been so long!. Well do not fear I will tell you all the tale of how CD killed Doom and forced them to have literally no one on their teamspeak during peak hours. It's a little hard telling this story solely because I still get nightmares of how gruesome the details and the lengths CD went to just literally dismantle once a former shell of themselves, Doom. It all started when I was on my F2P ultimate iron man collecting the steel plate leg spawns at ruins in level 34 wilderness, but to no surprise I see a young, almost dismembered, limping, gasping for air on his almost last breath Doom member trying to make his hasty escape from none only than the man himself, Thatboyrange. TBR sparing no seconds plunged his Rune scimitar straight though the doom member's heart insantly killing him, his clan and his teamspeak. With this one lunge TBR sucessfully killed Doom in one hit. Yes One hit. Who else do you know can kill a clan with ONE HIT? As the screams of the fallen doom member echos throughout the realms of Gelinor it will be remembered as the day Doom was shattered into tiny pieces.

Now my question to all of you wonderful patience readers is 

1. Will Zenith manage to glue and mold together the shattered pieces that is their clan?

2. Why does no1 care about their leadership lol?? Their members seem to hate them more than their adopted parents (Btw their orphans, they got none)

3. Why are they still open? They have 15 on ts (6 of them are spies LOL)

L M F A O 

I don't think we need a morale boost, but I think you need to create a bond and take thing seriously! lmfao

nice lad you leaked a post i made of me motivating my members, hahah you sure got us!!! Look at the state of your clan seriously all doom members do is bitch and call their leadership out for being incompetent. 

nice lad you leaked a post i made of me motivating my members, hahah you sure got us!!! Look at the state of your clan seriously all doom members do is bitch and call their leadership out for being incompetent.

So lets assume your propaganda is true (which it is not):

Your clan is getting demolished by a clan that has bad leadership and bitchy members...That makes your clan even more garbage lmfa0.

Btw how are you intending to train up for clw if your clan is made up of mains and failed accounts? they would go well over 100 cb lmfao

So lets assume your propaganda is true (which it is not):

Your clan is getting demolished by a clan that has bad leadership and bitchy members...That makes your clan even more garbage lmfa0.

Btw how are you intending to train up for clw if your clan is made up of mains and failed accounts? they would go well over 100 cb lmfao

Just be ready for what 2016 brings, Doom will be closed by march.

You'rer a middle aged man arguing with a bunch of teenagers about who is better on a mmorpg. Don't you have kids to look after??????

You'rer a middle aged man arguing with a bunch of teenagers about who is better on a mmorpg. Don't you have kids to look after??????

nice intel yet again, surely with all your IRL leaks your pussy clan keeps threatening with you'd know but i guess not.