Rage+Sd Vs. Envy+Hatred+Doom

Datassd0e

Nah, seems like we're the ones who won since you guys are so butthurt about it:/ thanks for bumping my topic;)

We destroyed you and you are too butthurt to admit it.

Yw for the bumps. You obviously need them to make your clan look like hot stuff.

Go cry me a river lmao.

Watch out videos, broccoli. Or are you afraid of the truth? We fucked up you up twice in a 2v1. Corps and gap.

You're one confused tofu @@Pain, how do you plan on being in two mid-level pure clans when EnVy eventually move up in January lmao? I heard you cried IRL when you found out that you'd have to leave one of your clans.

Nah, seems like we're the ones who won since you guys are so butthurt about it:/ thanks for bumping my topic;)

I mean all the bullbrown sticky stuff in this topic is funny, and nice one m8 trying to claim a win when you had to team with sd That shows how bad rage really is, admitting to teaming to compete with envy.

Bullied in the hpc scene, bullied in the mpc scene, and still getting bullied in the lpc scene. What's the next step? Closure?

not sure, but what clan will you go to next? I mean a lot of us just stay in one clan, if you know what I mean.

not sure, but what clan will you go to next? I mean a lot of us just stay in one clan, if you know what I mean.

been in cp since the closure of lt and was in op for 7 months before I left and have been in ruin since.

If we have to pull up clanning history..

High council of remedy

High council of envy

^ don't embarrass yourself more

been in cp since the closure of lt and was in op for 7 months before I left and have been in ruin since.

If we have to pull up clanning history..

High council of remedy

High council of envy

^ don't embarrass yourself more

Olympus? Hmm then you try to make a clan, I'm confused. I think you should stop talking tbh.

hmmm yeh about that... Is that why you guys team and we don't?

U guys teamed with an mpc, lol.

Before envy was bullied out of the mpc scene they teamed with xl just about every weekend. And this was a one time thing, depending on whether you guys bring other clans with you or not.

Sorry your retardation is affecting your ability to write English and you are making no sense. How do we get cleared when we aren't even fighting them dumbass lmao

Auto corrected 1v1 to tune, sorry for the "bad English". And you weren't even fighting them? Then who was that at 6:10 in the vid? I see a lot of doom rejects dying to an xlpc..... Including horm shortly after 6:10. If you get "we weren't fighting them" after watching that I honestly feel bad for you.

when you say "doom were with them" do you mean the members that are both in envy and doom?

Because you're pretty cauliflower for mentioning doom when we were sniping the rune fight at GDZ lol

TPUo5dT.png

8aI1TAV.png

these are in fact the doom members that were there to team with envy you tomato, you fighting this guy in full rune doesn't prove that they werent there L O L

these are in fact the doom members that were there to team with envy you tofu, you fighting this guy in full rune doesn't prove that they werent there L O L

So what you're saying is a bunch of doom people were in doom capes fire blasting your clan...?

You're a random brown sticky stuffter, your clan is brown sticky stuff and you're trying to find excuses as to why you're brown sticky stuff.

So what you're saying is a bunch of doom people were in doom capes fire blasting your clan...?

You're a random brown sticky stuffter, your clan is brown sticky stuff and you're trying to find excuses as to why you're brown sticky stuff.

We're actually saying a bunch of doom rejects were in envy capes getting cleared by an xlpc. Same thing the vid shows.

No clue why doom members are trying to deny the fact we was at this sniping for free loot lmao, gj on your action and thanks for the scims.

We wasn't teaming with anyone btw just took advantage of the situation then hit a main war after

Y'all could've used doom capes instead of Ev capes.

Was an awesome day, Ty for the fights everyone, And to the people who says doom only had 5. I love you and hope the mental institution that your in is safe. 

Yes, Sd brings teles. Were a masser clan. Get over it. Atleast our vidder doesnt use straight swordfish. Wouldnt be surprised if EV kids didnt have meat pies in their inventory. 

Gj:D looking for more of this in the future. Was fun.

Was an awesome day, Ty for the fights everyone, And to the people who says doom only had 5. I love you and hope the mental institution that your in is safe.

Yes, Sd brings teles. Were a masser clan. Get over it. Atleast our vidder doesnt use straight swordfish. Wouldnt be surprised if EV kids didnt have meat pies in their inventory.

Gj:D looking for more of this in the future. Was fun.

Envy+Doom cleared again, l0l