Olympus vs Apex F2P Prep [2-1] 12/28

Misfits Public Relations

olympusgodsdemanded_zpsql1vil7v.png

#Olympus | Olympus-rs.com

Apex came to us after AAO canceled their prep for tonight. We gathered up 25 for a short notice prep and took the 2-1 win with a super fucking intense round 3.

2925vzo.jpg

Round 1:

Loss

Round 2:

Win

Olympus: 22/18

Apex: 22/0

Round 2:

Win

Olympus: 25/10

Apex: 25/0

2925vzo.jpg

If you wanted a look inside Apex HQ all you would need to do is watch our round 3 POV. Our comms are worse than the majority of xlpc's as nobody besides Toxic has even the slightest idea of what they're doing.

I knew the very second Toxic died in the third round @@Old Nox and @@ferocious would ramble long lists of names as if they were taking attendance and throw away our lead. So disappointing what Nox did to a clan that Loki, Rich, and I built up. Apex members are wasting their time chasing a pipe dream, they will never be #1.

Ouch.

If you wanted a look inside Apex HQ all you would need to do is watch our round 3 POV. Our comms are worse than the majority of xlpc's as nobody besides Toxic has even the slightest idea of what they're doing.

I knew the very second Toxic died in the third round @@Old Nox and @@ferocious would ramble long lists of names as if they were taking attendance and throw away our lead. So disappointing what Nox did to a clan that Loki, Rich, and I built up. Apex members are wasting their time chasing a pipe dream, they will never be #1. 

apex is now on a 9 prep losing streak lmao

sad i expected apex to become something more than this 

Im assuming you left apex?

Apex on Battlescape was arguably the best clan wars clan of all time. Not talking results, simply our performance. Watching old videos of Apex was like watching perfection unfold in front of your very eyes. No clan will ever replicate that level of performance consistently. 

This version of Apex is an utter joke. Brings a tear to my eye thinking how Nox and Co are dragging my creation through the dirt every time they under perform. Our F2P hasn't improved we're on a nine prep loss streak and have yet to make any real change in our comms. Our P2P isn't even remotely comparable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si7Iij4wBro

Pay attention to how fluid we are in our movements around the map. It was as if we had clans on a leash and walked them wherever we wanted. Absolutely beautiful.

Please never compare the real Apex to this gong show ever again. We share nothing but a name in common.

potato masher