Ruin, Closed...

Fear The Beard

Thats like saying the white mamba was good. He was playing pro ball and even won him a ring. But if u kno bball u kno how he actually sucked . just like harden and pussy ass dwight coward.

#lakeshow

Funny because I actually played basketball for my high school. He doesn't suck, if he did he wouldn't be the star player, wouldn't have gotten on team usa and teams wouldn't be trying to get him on their teams.

Funny because I actually played basketball for my high school. He doesn't suck, if he did he wouldn't be the star player, wouldn't have gotten on team usa and teams wouldn't be trying to get him on their teams.

I was a starting pg for my varsity team as a soph. U kno who iguadala is on golden state. I played ball against him in high school as a freshmen. ;) dont compare bball to me tevin i got u on that. Harden is poop just like the rest of the Houston rockects

I was a starting pg for my varsity team as a soph. U kno who iguadala is on golden state. I played ball against him in high school as a freshmen. ;) dont compare bball to me tevin i got u on that. Harden is poop just like the rest of the Houston rockects

stats don't lie.

Just got home from holidays bro, sorry i had a life and got off my computer for two weeks of the year. Cya next week to feed ya the dick

Sorry  you had to come back to this. Also gz on having a life!

You truly are a cunt. no wonder you are american and in rd you chat

tears ;_;

Lol this @@Maaku guy started clanning in 2015 and just brown sticky stuffposts 24/7 on sharkbrew.com for attention

jeez must suck waking up in the morning knowing you're going to do the same thing you did yesterday, which is the same thing you did last week, which coincidentally is the same thing you did last month.