Ruin, Closed...

Fear The Beard

Good to see you agree to the fact your clan is 1-6 to a clan of 90% spastics. Hur dur dur

Yeah bro!! Keep making up imaginary stats man!

When are you planning to unbuckle yourself from AAO's leash and actually call yourself an independant clan?

Keep pulling 20's, reading your closing topic will be so sweet.

lol how old are u? seems like you started clanning in 2014 because u think dossing is part of winning lmao :D its part of it only if u are in legit garbage clans like ruin

what do you mean clanning in 2014?? You were recruited from rock crabs by bvg himself in 2014

Thats like saying the white mamba was good. He was playing pro ball and even won him a ring. But if u kno bball u kno how he actually sucked . just like harden and pussy ass dwight coward.

#lakeshow

Don't you talk brown sticky stuff about Brian Scalabrine.

You want to fucking die?

ye 28.1 ppg must be horrid lmfa0 you ok mate

28 PPG shooting 40% from the field is not good LOL. PPG is one of the most misleading stats in basketball. Last year Harden shot significantly better from the field, and three point range last season, had more assists, AND played less minutes. The Rockets also have a worse record than last year. 

Fucking broccoli don't argue basketball with me. 

28 PPG shooting 40% from the field is not good LOL. PPG is one of the most misleading stats in basketball. Last year Harden shot significantly better from the field, and three point range last season, had more assists, AND played less minutes. The Rockets also have a worse record than last year.

Fucking broccoli don't argue basketball with me.

Rockets have been brown sticky stuff since they took coward off the lakers.

Don't you talk brown sticky stuff about Brian Scalabrine.

You want to fucking die?

Lets b real u kno he acts like he had something to do with obtaining his ring when WE all kno he sat the ben h and cheered like a cheerleader. #benchwarmer

what do you mean clanning in 2014?? You were recruited from rock crabs by bvg himself in 2014

dont even talk to me with that profile pic

Lol this @@Maaku guy started clanning in 2015 and just brown sticky stuffposts 24/7 on sharkbrew.com for attention

jeez must suck waking up in the morning knowing you're going to do the same thing you did yesterday, which is the same thing you did last week, which coincidentally is the same thing you did last month.

you are talking about yourself

Rockets have been brown sticky stuff since they took coward off the lakers.

Lets b real u kno he acts like he had something to do with obtaining his ring when WE all kno he sat the ben h and cheered like a cheerleader. #benchwarmer

It's the curse of Lil B I swear LOL

dont even talk to me with that profile pic

you are talking about yourself

Nice try buddy but I know how much you love foe and since u do I'll fill u in on something; my foe join date was b4 u even knew what a pure clan was dude haha

Yeah bro!! Keep making up imaginary stats man!

When are you planning to unbuckle yourself from AAO's leash and actually call yourself an independant clan?

Keep pulling 20's, reading your closing topic will be so sweet.

After a few weeks off during Christmas I'm looking forward to having clean fights with you during LPC trips on my main!

Nice try buddy but I know how much you love foe and since u do I'll fill u in on something; my foe join date was b4 u even knew what a pure clan was dude haha

Tlp is better place for 16years old failed moron child like you are