[100v140] Rage+CD Face Fucks Doom+Envy+SD

Control Pker

Doom pulled 80 vs CDs 50 in the first fight. CD then asked for help from rage and suddenly went from 50 to 90 pulls so we did exactly the same as them reaching over 110.

You can keep trying to cover things up, Doom is the #1 MPC which is why the smart people want to snipe us and the cauliflower/ignorant want to snipe us and don't want to prep us lmfao

you can pull 80+ but it was proven yesterday that you guys are garbo. CD asked help from rage? you have to put them french fries down boiiii.... envy hit cd first you not so smart individual

you can pull 80+ but it was proven yesterday that you guys are garbo. CD asked help from rage? you have to put them french fries down boiiii.... envy hit cd first you not so smart individual

you're really not a smart individual are you lmfao? Let me take some simple screenies and maths for you:

Doom VS CD at mossies (where Doom wins) starting opts:

qZ1KFja.png

Doom Vs CD at sperm (3rd or 4th fight I think) starting opts:

kwvkm3J.png

CD magically gain over 30 members

Noticing that CD is bringing other clans we decide to bring envy:

6HE6nBG.png

Doom pulled 80 vs CDs 50 in the first fight. CD then asked for help from rage and suddenly went from 50 to 90 pulls so we did exactly the same as them reaching over 110.

You can keep trying to cover things up, Doom is the #1 MPC which is why the smart people want to snipe us and the cauliflower/ignorant want to snipe us and don't want to prep us lmfao

You're saying 80 doom couldn't beat 50 cd & 40 rage? Lol.

Your maths isn't exactly that great either lol

kwvkm3J.png

When is ruin closing btw? you / your ranks seem to be sucking CDs dick ever since we slumped your clan rofl

I'm going off what you just said which was doom has 80 to CDs 50 so they called rage for help ending up with 90 so you needed to team also to have 110.

Ruin is fine lol, so what we pulled brown sticky stuff to the first 2016 trip, still sat on the throne as #1 matched

I'm going off what you just said which was doom has 80 to CDs 50 so they called rage for help ending up with 90 so you needed to team also to have 110.

Ruin is fine lol, so what we pulled brown sticky stuff to the first 2016 trip, still sat on the throne as #1 matched, more than apex has or will ever achieve.

You're 5-2 vs doom and refuse to prep doom which is considered as the actual #1 Matched clan.

If you were truly #1 matched you wouldn't refuse to prep a clan, it's a game lmao

in the first fight doom has 80 to CDs ~50-60. We drop ~10ish and they gain more than 35 which is sketchy as f. Of course we're going to ask help and even if we didn't they would have most likely come to kill their rivals anyway, it just makes it easier for them to use our capes because they want to deal as much damage to their rivals without us hitting them as much as we do.

You're 5-2 vs doom and refuse to prep doom which is considered as the actual #1 Matched clan.

If you were truly #1 matched you wouldn't refuse to prep a clan, it's a game lmao

in the first fight doom has 80 to CDs ~50-60. We drop ~10ish and they gain more than 35 which is sketchy as f. Of course we're going to ask help and even if we didn't they would have most likely come to kill their rivals anyway, it just makes it easier for them to use our capes because they want to deal as much damage to their rivals without us hitting them as much as we do.

You beat ruin 3 times when we were open for a month or 2 and at that time you were #1 matched with us being pretty much the only clan to give you preps, the last 2 preps we've had since training we've smashed you, outpulled and outperformed you.

Grats on 2 sharkbrew declaration wins though lol.

You beat ruin 3 times when we were open for a month or 2 and at that time you were #1 matched with us being pretty much the only clan to give you preps, the last 2 preps we've had since training we've smashed you, outpulled and outperformed you.

Grats on 2 sharkbrew declaration wins though lol.

you keep saying smashed and outperformed when the wins for yourselves were 2-1, one of which you required people to leave our CC and thus making it not matched whereas our 3 preps were all 3-0s

you keep asking clans like OP to prep but fail to prep us? lol

you're really not a smart individual are you lmfao? Let me take some simple screenies and maths for you:

Doom VS CD at mossies (where Doom wins) starting opts:

qZ1KFja.png

Doom Vs CD at sperm (3rd or 4th fight I think) starting opts:

kwvkm3J.png

CD magically gain over 30 members

Noticing that CD is bringing other clans we decide to bring envy:

6HE6nBG.png

lmfao you are a legit fat broccoli i said you had 80+ where you guys got walked down, then envy rushed and rage came and cleared them. keep the excuses coming

lmfao you are a legit fat broccoli i said you had 80+ where you guys got walked down, then envy rushed and rage came and cleared them. keep the excuses coming

kwvkm3J.png

As I said, this was when the fight started you spastic lmfa0000 keep trying broccoli god CD members are so autistic it makes you wonder if they ever had an education.

kwvkm3J.png

As I said, this was when the fight started you spastic lmfa0000 keep trying broccoli god CD members are so autistic it makes you wonder if they ever had an education.

at the end of the day you guys got walked down lmfao, and you have to be the worse member from doom you were fighting a couple kids from op east of corp, it makes me wonder if you are ever going to loose them belly rolls

at the end of the day you guys got walked down lmfao, and you have to be the worse member from doom you were fighting a couple kids from op east of corp, it makes me wonder if you are ever going to loose them belly rolls

Yes we got walked down to hills gap then we proceeded to walk you to singles strip where you sat for the majority of the trip lmfa0

idk about making belly rolls "loose" (especially considering I'm incredibly lean) But it makes me wonder when you're ever going to get educated lmfa0

Yes we got walked down to hills gap then we proceeded to walk you to singles strip where you sat for the majority of the trip lmfa0

idk about making belly rolls "loose" (especially considering I'm incredibly lean) But it makes me wonder when you're ever going to get educated lmfa0

it's funny because you guys walked down from mossies and we were in multi the whole time spastic. and you are (incredibly broccolied), big nose broccoli.

it's funny because you guys walked down from mossies and we were in multi the whole time spastic. and you are (incredibly cauliflower), big nose broccoli.

God bless you are autistic, we're talking about the fight at sperm and you bring up mossies lmfa0

Doom; the delusion is massive. Your members are qutting, your ranks are in doubt, give it a few months.

Envy; massed up a combat rage of 50-90, gets trashed on even when clan's are down in pull by 30+, a leader who doesn't know what an msb, pneck and sara brew is... rest is self-explanatory.