Ruin clear Apex, Olympus and Op Mains!

Prep War

I'm still trying to find your weekend topics for the 2nd/3rd of January can your ranks not find them for me or are they celebrating new year?

they pulled probably 20 with 4 other clans and then ended in 20mins hard to make topic from that

Is this what Ruin has come to? @ @@Kanicus

Pulling 20's to PK trips and killing 2 Olympus members just fucking around at lavas and making a huge hype topic about it?

This is the reason why your clan will always rest in my clan's shadow, pathetic excuse of a clan.

6-1 prep us

Hpcs didn't even go out last week so who cares, 2016 is a long year, hopefully you man up and prep us and we can get some more action...

6-1 prep us

Hpcs didn't even go out last week so who cares, 2016 is a long year, hopefully you man up and prep us and we can get some more action...

So you don't deny half of the above post, interesting.

Hopefully you'll pull more than 25 next weekend! It's a shame that you keep using that HPC excuse yet on our Sunday anniversary trip you also pulled 30 and we pulled 105.

Ruin was heavily out numbered and out leveled vs op and yet still dominated them only dropping 1 person the whole fight. its a shame the vid couldnt be longer due to the fact ops mains rage quit after the pures got shat on. Hit the lobby op and dont come back

^ gj boys, not too sure what they were doing out in aussie timezone tbh

I'm still trying to find your weekend topics for the 2nd/3rd of January can your ranks not find them for me or are they celebrating new year?

Nigga legit spent days leading up to Christmas talking about they don't have a hug activity because of holidays, then 1/2 days after a holiday he flames a clans activity.

Doom is really crumbling hard and have no fucking clue how to react.

farmer legit spent days leading up to Christmas talking about they don't have a hug activity because of holidays, then 1/2 days after a holiday he flames a clans activity.

Doom is really crumbling hard and have no fucking clue how to react.

You're genuinely autistic and you should refrain from writing on these forum until you actually learn English lmfao what the fuck is a hug activity?

You're genuinely autistic and you should refrain from writing on these forum until you actually learn English lmfao what the fuck is a hug activity?

Huge that was mistyped and the e got dropped off. If you couldn't figure out a simple typing mistake you should be more careful about who you call autistic.

Huge that was mistyped and the e got dropped off. If you couldn't figure out a simple typing mistake you should be more careful about who you call autistic.

"Mistyped"

No i'm pretty sure you are autistic, now you're making up words lmfao

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mistype?s=t

scroll down a bit.

fb9ba786b8c87745f1a50e4659d474ee.png

I'm sorry you have to rely on a red line under a word for you to know if something is a word or not, it must be rough.

I'm sorry that you're not able to use a spellchecker although it doesn't surprise me because you can't use a cape counter either due to your autism lmfao