Fatality Defeats Redemption ~ You Officially Lose.

Couck

Wtf am I even reading? God Fatality, how you've fallen. I remember when FI used to make propaganda topics when they actually didn't get completely slaughtered by MM, FOE, or TLP. Now they're making topics about how they completely just "won" vs a clan I've never even heard of, are they a mid level clan or something? Damn, FI i know you are completely down in the gutters after losing to EOP IN P2P who had 40+ invites in a fullout war, but now you're fucking bragging about beating some nobody clan like it means something. 3 hit u pure is rolling over in his grave.

lmfao did furious call you and ask you to post on this?

exactly my point lol one prep doesn't really mean that much to me I'll be honest. We'll beat yall next time ;)

till next time mate. 

lmfao did furious call you and ask you to post on this?

half right, Furious sometimes links me to sharkbrew when something funny happens but I usually don't post. I only post when something is actually hilarious. E.g. Fi losing to EOP in p2p or in this case Fi bragging about beating a brown sticky stuff clan and then laughing at the brown sticky stuff clan's leader telling his members that they need to improve. I'd rather a leader tell his clan they're brown sticky stuff than lie and say "we only lost cause we got ddosed." Sure ddosing was an issue, but it wasn't the sole reason Fi lost or even the biggest reason Fi lost. Fatality has had weak leaders since 2010 and IDK how it was possible, but whoever replaced Swelly is actually fucking worse than Swelly.

half right, Furious sometimes links me to sharkbrew when something funny happens but I usually don't post. I only post when something is actually hilarious. E.g. Fi losing to EOP in p2p or in this case Fi bragging about beating a brown sticky stuff clan and then laughing at the brown sticky stuff clan's leader telling his members that they need to improve.

u ite

I was going to say something along the lines of "is this the topic u pre-wrote for the EoP fullout?"

Then I realized it was to true to be funny

how did it feel to watch your whole clan die to mine? oh wait you see that every weekend when you retards actually step into the wildy