a serious talk about sovereign

tesco

expected, they got dicked in the LPC scene, main scene, and now. i expected it tbh, all their members have no idea what is going on even the ranks lol. when you give Tripullah leader (he is so irrelevant i can't even spell his name), you feel closure is coming soon once again.

All the brown sticky stuffters who talked brown sticky stuff on this topics, is the people who got dicked. olympiss and doom slumped in the lpc/mpc scene from 80 pulls to 20 pull on weekends, they needed help from hpc clans cp/eop and foe for mass invites and snipe sv during weekends. We moved up to hpc and made tlp mad af, you made 8 topics yesterday after you rush us, decline fighting us matched after all the brown sticky stuff talk. 

stay mad retards, we will keep slaying you on weeekends

All the brown sticky stuffters who talked brown sticky stuff on this topics, is the people who got dicked. olympiss and doom slumped in the lpc/mpc scene from 80 pulls to 20 pull on weekends, they needed help from hpc clans cp/eop and foe for mass invites and snipe sv during weekends. We moved up to hpc and made tlp mad af, you made 8 topics yesterday after you rush us, decline fighting us matched after all the brown sticky stuff talk.

stay mad retards, we will keep slaying you on weeekends

Talks about invites.

Pulls less than 30 without jaja able to help

I WILL SAY IT ONCE AGAIN...

SV WAS ONLY SOMEWHAT RELEVANT BECAUSE OF THEIR MAINS (HACKING/DDOSING) - TAKE THAT AWAY & THEY ARE LITERALLY DOGbrown sticky stuff LMFAOOOOOOO...

@@Father Justin ---- IS THAT WHY YOU LEFT EOP LMFAO..

@don @@Tripluh -- I TOLD YOU THAT YOU 2 RETARDS WILL BE THE END OF THIS DOGbrown sticky stuff CLAN LMFAO