[S]laughtering The LPC Scene FT Rage,VP & EV

DreTheOBJ

Its odd, I'm not sure where you're getting these statistics and wins from, esp. the 2v1? You were barely in any fight, and waiting at level 9 half your trip so you can crash a fight. Videos that cut, screenshots with nobody around. Gj, who said you were slumping?

Hm, let's go over it then. When we pushed you off 26 hillz, and fought you there 1v1 and your #'s dropped before EV hit us from behind? Or the fight 56v45 at Sperm where you got bullied to singles and tried to re-rush, watch the videos. Please <3

Stfu lol you're like the worst member to come out of XL, you're so irrelevant that your ex-high council had no fucking clue you were even in Rage.

Still waiting for you to comment on my quote showing you korbin asked to team

Its odd, I'm not sure where you're getting these statistics and wins from, esp. the 2v1? You were barely in any fight, and waiting at level 9 half your trip so you can crash a fight. Videos that cut, screenshots with nobody around. Gj, who said you were slumping?

Check out the fight with swiftkit's POV :) the first 1!

what the fuck are you talking about lol

On a serious note your clan relies heavily on scum-bag tactics to win, just saying.

? wanna give us a clean 1v1 then?

Hm, let's go over it then. When we pushed you off 26 hillz, and fought you there 1v1 and your #'s dropped before EV hit us from behind? Or the fight 56v45 at Sperm where you got bullied to singles and tried to re-rush, watch the videos. Please <3

Still waiting for you to comment on my quote showing you korbin asked to team

I wasn't in the first fight because I had to get cigarettes, but I heard you did well there - better than us. However, when I returned back Slaughter did not beat us a single time. The video from my POV shows that (in our thread).

I hate videos that cut man, its really annoying. I'm suprised though, you're not a flamer. Thats not typical in Slaughter.

Whatever the case, today was packed with action. But it revolves around Rage and Slaughter, we need more clans in the scene.

I wasn't in the first fight because I had to get cigarettes, but I heard you did well there - better than us. However, when I returned back Slaughter did not beat us a single time. The video from my POV shows that (in our thread).

I hate videos that cut man, its really annoying. I'm suprised though, you're not a flamer. Thats not typical in Slaughter.

Whatever the case, today was packed with action. But it revolves around Rage and Slaughter, we need more clans in the scene.

Rage wont give us any more clean fights, Have a rank PM on sharkbrew for a midweek prep or pkri ! I can make it happen.

Waifu Pillow* Quoted* Looks like a photoshop lmao nice propaganda, Goebbels.

Thats rough for you to make up bs..

Rage wont give us any more clean fights, Have a rank PM on sharkbrew for a midweek prep or pkri ! I can make it happen.

You stuck in level 9 half your trip waiting for a fight to start so you can crash it. You never start a fight straightforward, you always have to crash a clean fight.

I would be willing to do a prep after my exams this and next week. You have to talk to the ranks, I can't decide that unfortunately.

You stuck in level 9 half your trip waiting for a fight to start so you can crash it. You never start a fight straightforward, you always have to crash a clean fight.

I would be willing to do a prep after my exams this and next week. You have to talk to the ranks, I can't decide that unfortunately.

See thats where I correct you. You guys spent an hour into the trip doing inners w/ 40 people.

We just had a standoff with EV... YOu guys went up and so did we .

See thats where I correct you. You guys spent an hour into the trip doing inners w/ 40 people.

We just had a standoff with EV... YOu guys went up and so did we .

Where are you getting this from? Again, here. You never have a clean fight because you never start it, the only thing you do is crash.

Stfu lol you're like the worst member to come out of XL, you're so irrelevant that your ex-high council had no fucking clue you were even in Rage.

Lol probably because i didn't tell him it was me and he never knew about that account? 

Go be irrelevant somewhere else kid

@@DreTheOBJ nice propaganda mate, your clan seems to be struggling! And last I knew you were complaining about slaughter's own members being cancer and you couldn't take it anymore?? :'( Woops.....

Feel free to look at the logs because why would we fight a MPC 1v1? You trying to set up something in clan wars..? Why?? To make us match you or what? On a saturday???Hell, seeing what I've saw your ranks would probably want to sit down to 30-35. Uh ohhhh Rage is onto something.......... You guys didn't even pull 50 today LOL.

669d83ddfcef971dbde6e6096e48f9a4.png