[S]laughtering The LPC Scene FT Rage,VP & EV

DreTheOBJ

you're starving your own clan lmfao, or just scared to prep L. its honestly just an event. 2k16 where everyone avoids each other

rage is the farthest clan from starved rofl, we have more action than envy and slaughter combined but nice try XD

@@DreTheOBJ nice propaganda mate, your clan seems to be struggling! And last I knew you were complaining about slaughter's own members being cancer and you couldn't take it anymore?? :'( Woops.....

Feel free to look at the logs because why would we fight a MPC 1v1? You trying to set up something in clan wars..? Why?? To make us match you or what? On a saturday???Hell, seeing what I've saw your ranks would probably want to sit down to 30-35. Uh ohhhh Rage is onto something.......... You guys didn't even pull 50 today LOL.

669d83ddfcef971dbde6e6096e48f9a4.png

Mass HL to hit you up for a 1v1 and no response. :) But look at what you said rofl

Mass HL to hit you up for a 1v1 and no response. :) But look at what you said rofl

I wasn't at my computer I went on the trip on my laptop. Know facts before you speak, please. 

Why are you calling your own members cancer btw?? Is slaughter ok??? :(

You probably can't because you're a scrub - trust me I have your irl saved LMFAO GEEK

I'm laughing so hard rn at your sig, didn't Rage close VP?? Who's next to close? Slaughter???

slaughter lmaoooooooooooo....why u gettin spamm wen u didnt even do damage?????...its just broccolied how slaughter is and there only like 10 slaughter kids the rest are randoms....cauliflower ass topic starting blah blah ending blah blah...its just funny to me and retarted slaughter is lol...stay brown sticky stuff gonna closed later on tonite

good nite rage

no Rijn no rage 

You stuck in level 9 half your trip waiting for a fight to start so you can crash it. You never start a fight straightforward, you always have to crash a clean fight.

I would be willing to do a prep after my exams this and next week. You have to talk to the ranks, I can't decide that unfortunately.

ty for clearing us to east graves singles, oh wait that's rage in singles wtf??? 

d6c46a5d805f6d79b3bc3149abbb8322.gif

Lmfao kid, you are clueless.. You seem pretty hurt your clan seems to be slumping. Nice pull today - see you next weekend if you guys are still open!!

Lmao how am i clueless? You claim that we didnt get a fair 1 v 1 fight and then i asked for a prep, that makes me clueless? lmao. The ranks of rage are so downie.

& what do you mean slumping? lmao we out pulledyou guys lolololol

Lmao how am i clueless? You claim that we didnt get a fair 1 v 1 fight and then i asked for a prep, that makes me clueless? lmao. The ranks of rage are so downie.

Never saw u hitting 60+. Envy was waiting in wild for someone to hit them. Ofcourse Rage are the one's to go first.

Hope u had fun crashing fights today.

L.M.F.A.O.

point proven hahahahahahahahhaha

catch up to us if u can.

You couldn't even pull 50, you clan is slumping and I have as many pictures as you need to prove it lmfao.

Even Andre himself said your clan is full of cancer, LOL!

homie we stayed above 50 whole trip we started with 57