[S]laughtering The LPC Scene FT Rage,VP & EV

DreTheOBJ

Never saw u hitting 60+. Envy was waiting in wild for someone to hit them. Ofcourse Rage are the one's to go first.

Hope u had fun crashing fights today.

We had 60+ against ev. We had a fair amount of 1v1's against rage and you guys always got cleared, just watch vids. cause im sure you didnt. & it was real fun dropping your clan lol

L.M.F.A.O.

point proven hahahahahahahahhaha

catch up to us if u can.

What are you on about dude? What point was proven? I thought you were one of the smarter members but i guess too much time hanging out with these spastics causes downs

Mfw dannypool begs me for events. Slaughter is a fucking dead clan. When we go to mpc they will fall apart.

Dude what are you telling your members lmao, they are completely brain washed by your constant propa lmao. We outpulled you guys so no were not dead. & are you seriously proud that you have to go so far as to not give a clan events because youre just fucking horrible? & Can't wait, gonna kick your ass in MPC as well. Op wont save you in mpc

We had 60+ against ev. We had a fair amount of 1v1's against rage and you guys always got cleared, just watch vids. cause im sure you didnt. & it was real fun dropping your clan lol

What are you on about dude? What point was proven? I thought you were one of the smarter members but i guess too much time hanging out with these spastics causes downs

Dude what are you telling your members lmao, they are completely brain washed by your constant propa lmao. We outpulled you guys so no were not dead. & are you seriously proud that you have to go so far as to not give a clan events because youre just fucking horrible? & Can't wait, gonna kick your ass in MPC as well. Op wont save you in mpc

i don't need to lie to my members mate. They scout your fall in and see fudog spamming svvvv, along with poisooooon and uf kids in ur fallin.

Ur clan can't even pull 50 alone so you switch capes and create a merger of all snipe teams

Ur clan has no action. You mini 3 times a week and tip once. Your member are bored and unsatisfied.

Understand this no one in slaughter has loyalty to slaughter. They only care about their mpc and hpc. That's why slaughter will always be ass

i don't need to lie to my members mate. They scout your fall in and see fudog spamming svvvv, along with poisooooon and uf kids in ur fallin.

Ur clan can't even pull 50 alone so you switch capes and create a merger of all snipe teams

Ur clan has no action. You mini 3 times a week and tip once. Your member are bored and unsatisfied.

Understand this no one in slaughter has loyalty to slaughter. They only care about their mpc and hpc. That's why slaughter will always be ass

ur lost spaztic stay easy xl v2

But you did lie mate. Said we teamed with vp and uf? lmao thats a lie nigga. & we theyre members dude, they have apps. the poison kids havent changed names, what are you on about?

we outpulled you today, you wanna do a 50v50 prep? & we again youre lying by saying we merged lmao, we took the cape becasue no other clan was using it.

My clan has no action because you don't believe in your members to go up against us so you tell them you're starving us when really, you just dont want your clan to take another lose from us lmao. We have lots of fun outnumbering you guys and seeing your brown sticky stuff ranks make up stories. I'd say theyre having fun.

Everyone in slaughter has loyalty & thats another irrelevant statement to make lmao. 

stay at the bottom I knw u use to it

im always on top no idea wat ur talking abt bottom for???? u like it there more i assume..so stay there hahhaha rip slaughter for having to come down to a lpc scene from a hpc and still got the dick join rage for a way out

But you did lie mate. Said we teamed with vp and uf? lmao thats a lie farmer. & we theyre members dude, they have apps. the poison kids havent changed names, what are you on about?

we outpulled you today, you wanna do a 50v50 prep? & we again youre lying by saying we merged lmao, we took the cape becasue no other clan was using it.

My clan has no action because you don't believe in your members to go up against us so you tell them you're starving us when really, you just dont want your clan to take another lose from us lmao. We have lots of fun outnumbering you guys and seeing your brown sticky stuff ranks make up stories. I'd say theyre having fun.

Everyone in slaughter has loyalty & thats another irrelevant statement to make lmao. 

stay brown sticky stuff bzzzzz....too ezzz with ur 10 man pull...stay in hpc more...u dnt fit in the lpc scene cuz u suck just stay in hpc...