[R]age's Saturday Trip - Ft. Envy, Slaughter & SD.

Lenin

Exactly why I showed the combat differences at the begining or did you miss that on purpose?

You have 40 defence 80s and 90s pegging our 70s. Majority of your memberlist has overheads - yet they don't know how to switch. You logged in on us when you had scouts on us, what do you expect?

Only reason those guys are there are to take out fiery ;)

You guys started it, we're just using your own weapon against you

I must have missed that, and again the evidence is there. SD hit us from the north and Envy was closing in, we had to go into singles - we'd prefer not to suicide. Tell us why you waited at level 9 half your trip so you can crash a fight. Why don't you ever hit a clan straightforward?

It was good action, however we need more clans active in the scene, LPC is getting slow and revolving around only a few.

That sentence doesn't make sense, expand please.

waited for a long ass time because you guys were doing inners and spamming edge vile instead of going into the wild l0l.

Only reason those guys are there are to take out fiery ;)

You guys started it, we're just using your own weapon against you

& attack our 70s, even though Fiery is not here, and that he never uses his rune acc in wars because he has a 65 with great stats. He's a scout. I love how you keep changing the topic from one to another whenever you have nothing more to say. How can someone take you as a rank?

waited for a long ass time because you guys were doing inners and spamming edge vile instead of going into the wild l0l.

We do inners before every official trip and prep so we can improve as a clan, what is wrong with that?

Here you go:

6AOEeay.png

We never went to inners after we started our trip, what are you talking about?

& attack our 70s, even though Fiery is not here, and that he never uses his rune acc in wars because he has a 65 with great stats. He's a scout. I love how you keep changing the topic from one to another whenever you have nothing more to say. How can someone take you as a rank?

We do inners before every official trip and prep so we can improve as a clan, what is wrong with that?

Here you go:

6AOEeay.png

We never went to inners after we started our trip, what are you talking about?

good for you, your leadership still refuses to give us events lmfao.

your ranks refuse to answer us and don't give us events l0l because they aren't confident with their members.

Last mini we had, we showed you how much Rage has improved. The time is coming, prepare child.

EnVy wins again.

Lenin got pushed to singles. gf :)

LOL awks

Oh Ebag I love you <3

EDIT: Cig break.

its a mini.. A FUCKING MINI, congratulations man big achievement, when you prep us ill be waiting every time. 

Do you have a nail up your arse, why do you let the internet anger you so much. & secondly, it shows our core has been improving - thats my point. As I said, the time is coming, prepare child.

EDIT: Cig break.

Terrible banter. Atleast put some thought into it so it makes sense, you sound more like a hillbilly.

Your cauliflower attempt at trying to sound like you have an iq higher than the average defense level of rage makes you look desperate for attention. Stfu and take the green dick usain bolt.

El1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.pngEl1jSVD.png

This is after we fucked envy on corp hill and slaughter was trying to crash as usual. We weren't going to fight them down ops after we were all low on supplies ROFL grow some balls and initiate a fight yourself for once.

Pussy tactics strong in your clan