[S]laughter's Sunday Trip | F2P & P2P

DreTheOBJ

I0pG3vT.png

AlpACwO.png

Sheesh.. Back To back, No drake LOL. On This Sunday, We went out in both servers and one hell of a time.

IUK9ISz.png

To The clans In P2P That we fought 

To Rage for Losing Up Opts?

To 15 Prayers for seeing the Light and joining Slaughter

To every Member in attendance, from start to finish

EGLGRA1.png

To start the day, Myself and 8 other Slaughter members went P2P Pking, and then eventually starting pking at Corp, It was hella fun, and Congrats to Godly bow for getting approx 1M in loot! The returners started gearing up in P2P so we fought back. Ty for action.

Pics -

94ad6bbfd95ead77302dfc9865f568cf.png

8c8f20bb0653c56ab553955b88b06ada.png

fccb9475c6b37eaa4a64e1b8a39dfe36.png

381cb825d83f94bcfd6f0d47f52939a3.png

EGLGRA1.png

jEeA7XR.png

Well, we got word SD and Rage were massing and fighting in World 393, So we got 28 Tigers, Later peaking at 31, and went out. We went out though with a certain mindset.. Clear rage. So we asked SD to let us have a clean 1v1 vs Rage, We rushed them with 28 people compared to their 32. It was close throughout, and for some reason Tumblrr and his snipe crew decided to put team 9 capes on and I guess snipe rage? But we told SD to let us 1v1 Rage and kill off the tumblr kids which they did. We proceeded to push Rage north and ended up clearing them. Thanks for the action Rage. And S/O again to 15 prayers for seeing the light and coming to the Slaughter House.

Slaughter Starting - 28

Rage Starting - 32

Slaughter Ending - 22

Rage Ending - 13 ( In Single )

EGLGRA1.png

Vids -

Danny's POV -

Swiftkit's POV -

Ricky's POV -

Want To Join the #1 LPC? 

Apply on our site - Www.Slaughter-rs.info

OiOkB8H.gif

Nice you put vp in our capes when you were losing good job l000l wait who got cleared? slaughter ezpz go with your snipe team and make sure you got them in our capes l0l 

we originally planned to use those capes and after that brown sticky stuff clan closed we changed back lmfao, your trying to flame when you lost, hey prep us! oh wait your leaders are scared and cry about banter lmfao stfu.

Nice you put vp in our capes when you were losing good job l000l wait who got cleared? slaughter ezpz go with your snipe team and make sure you got them in our capes l0l 

LOL i can't take you serious right now, i don't want to flame you but you kids just pushing it.

If you noticed the numbers went up to 40, that was a snipe unit (Tumblr) who got our capes on and focused us.

Nobody in LPC is giving us a clean fight.

It was close throughout, and for some reason Tumblrr and his snipe crew decided to put team 9 capes on and I guess snipe rage? But we told SD to let us 1v1 Rage and kill off the tumblr kids which they did. We proceeded to push Rage north and ended up clearing them. Thanks for the action Rage. And S/O again to 15 prayers for seeing the light and coming to the Slaughter House.

It was close throughout, and for some reason Tumblrr and his snipe crew decided to put team 9 capes on and I guess snipe rage? But we told SD to let us 1v1 Rage and kill off the tumblr kids which they did. We proceeded to push Rage north and ended up clearing them. Thanks for the action Rage. And S/O again to 15 prayers for seeing the light and coming to the Slaughter House.

It wasn't a clean fight. Its more logical to snipe a team (e.g. backstab leader) with their capes.