why each lpc failed

hassan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he did lmfao. No Evezz in Ruin now and they pull 8 lmfao. Just leave already they're a joke.

He really didn't have any impact on the clan tbh, and btw we pulled 90 to a trip after he left.

Why would i leave #1 matched and #1 community clan? Lol, stop trying to get over your emotions by pointless flame and just join back already before it's too late.

He really didn't have any impact on the clan tbh, and btw we pulled 90 to a trip after he left.

Why would i leave #1 matched and #1 community clan? Lol, stop trying to get over your emotions by pointless flame and just join back already before it's too late.

I will never join that clan lol, we slumped you to a 8 man pull fam

I will never join that clan lol, we slumped you to a 8 man pull fam

It was a non mandatory event of which we pulled 20 but yeah lol.

We don't care about Sunday's as its 6am for the majority haha, p2p Fridays and f2p Saturdays are plenty.

Whatever clan you're in, wether it be doom or apex you won't prep us.

It was a non mandatory event of which we pulled 20 but yeah lol.

We don't care about Sunday's as its 6am for the majority haha, p2p Fridays and f2p Saturdays are plenty.

Whatever clan you're in, wether it be doom or apex you won't prep us.

It was mandatory brother facts are facts. And legit Doom would fucking carrot Ruin in preps, and since they would we (Apex) decided to carrot u in wildy

It was mandatory brother facts are facts. And legit Doom would fucking carrot Ruin in preps, and since they would we (Apex) decided to carrot u in wildy

Bro, we've smashed doom in the last 2 preps we've had, now they won't even accept a prep lmfao.

We've never lost a prep to apex f2p or p2p, just admit ruin has the best quality out of all Mpcs & it's all down to me ;)

Bro, we've smashed doom in the last 2 preps we've had, now they won't even accept a prep lmfao.

We've never lost a prep to apex f2p or p2p, just admit ruin has the best quality out of all Mpcs & it's all down to me ;)

Nah Ruin is trash, you're the best member it's a shame it's wasted in such a brown sticky stuff clan :/

Ruin are legit failing because Evezz left, I was there with Evezz and without him and he carried that clan, now they're pulling 8 lmfao

Evezz despite being a chilled guy was never involved in Ru, must suck knowing that despite several ppl leaving (apparently) you were just kicked lol