Rage Dominates The Wildy Ft XL/Slaughter Jan/11/2016

Control Pker

LhoH3Ie.png

Rage peaks today at 35ish to be asked by XL to fight them at 26 hill at whatever opts we had, so we got everyone together to have Round 1 of xl and dominated the fight. Round 2 of Xl We realized they were taking longer then usual and had Slaughter rush into us to get us spread out while XL rushed from 26 hill. Was successful for spreading but ultimately they both got cleared. After that we have found that slaughter was going out on their " midweek" and we hit them from behind to clear them to singles, then to ditch from there.  Slaughter then decided to bring loads of invites and other clan opts to build a 28 man pull from 15, Faught at Corp while keeping slaughter out opted the entire fight till they brought the fight towards singles, as we spread we pulled away from the fight, got a regroup like slaughter did came back with 32 but slaughter had split and left.

Control Pker

Pov 

1:54 in your video is an awkward way of showing slaughter losing wtf :/... you got pushed to singles idk how slaughter won man, weird.

I guess it's just how rage has to work in order to try to stay relevant xd

We had to do a littel regroup, a lot of new members were on they weren't on point. Then at 3:20 we got your loc and rehit, and watch how your numbers drop.

1:54 in your video is an awkward way of showing slaughter losing wtf :/... you got pushed to singles idk how slaughter won man, weird.

I guess it's just how rage has to work in order to try to stay relevant xd

we got pushed? are you dizzy? you were on the single line with 17 sitting there waiting for a regroup so ofc im pulling singles and getting my own as well l00l 

We had to do a littel regroup, a lot of new members were on they weren't on point. Then at 3:20 we got your loc and rehit, and watch how your numbers drop.

you hit us first up opts we got people who were muted on TS & fought you at corp which is when you got pushed to singles and, "had to do a little regroup."

Did you push us out when you were up opts? sure you did. Did we toss your entire clan around like rag dolls and make you flee to singles after we got 27 which, per your logic, is just a "regroup"? lmfao

we got pushed? are you dizzy? you were on the single line with 17 sitting there waiting for a regroup so ofc im pulling singles and getting my own as well l00l 

only time we got a regroup is when you hit us first up opts. you went to singles which per rage logic is just a regroup.

well then we made you regroup so hard you ended your trip, sorry pal.

you hit us first up opts we got people who were muted on TS & fought you at corp which is when you got pushed to singles and, "had to do a little regroup."

Did you push us out when you were up opts? sure you did. Did we toss your entire clan around like rag dolls and make you flee to singles after we got 27 which, per your logic, is just a "regroup"? lmfao

only time we got a regroup is when you hit us first up opts. you went to singles which per rage logic is just a regroup.

bro you are already starting to rely on a mpc to keep up with us are you ok rofl?

Pain Relief and Ev Hesh both app'd for Slaughter. There's nobody else right now that's even from EV that's on our ML.

Puff puff stay deluded random +1 for an LPC.

damn i dont even have to say anything my man KYPing all u all so ez lmao what a god

You just disagree to every word don't you? Now you have a problem with a small regroup? You pointed to the video, as did I.

You just disagree to every word don't you? Now you have a problem with a small regroup? You pointed to the video, as did I.

Your definition of a small regroup is getting fucked to singles after a matched fight. Our definition of a regroup is getting even numbers to actually fight you because fighting down opts is pretty fucking pointless.

I disagree with stupidity; you can't spell stupidity without "rage."

Your definition of a small regroup is getting fucked to singles after a matched fight. Our definition of a regroup is getting even numbers to actually fight you because fighting down opts is pretty fucking pointless.

I think anyone reading this, especially the last part, knows how old you are and the level of education you've recieved.

I didn't know our name was "rage." with a dot, thanks for that.

Matched? are you dumb you sat behind corp cave waiting for returns when i rushed with scims to have you in single lined. blow me 

I think anyone reading this, especially the last part, knows how old you are and the level of education you've recieved.

I didn't know our name was "rage." with a dot, thanks for that.

It's the end of a sentence, ergo, a period goes there. If you're going to come back with attempted grammar jokes, which are wrong I might add, then it just goes to show you've got nothing else to say & need to click that red "x" in the top right hand corner of your screen.

Sit down, and then go ask yourself, "What the fuck am I trying to do here?"

Making grammar jokes on Sharkbrew in 2k16. Praying for you.

Lmao you cleared us up 15 and are proud, you get cleared once and end. 

Guess youre not really humility in defeat. Think you need a new slogan

End? End? who ended? l000l 

please come out at 3pm eastern like all the other clans do, and then try to claim brown sticky stuff, you got sat down twice. 

your clan knows we are out but the thing is you cant pull so you dont bother aka we slumped you. enjoy. 

The only time you get opts is when we are 3 hours into our trip and you decide to come help xl thats exactly what your clan does. too funny 

Matched? are you dumb you sat behind corp cave waiting for returns when i rushed with scims to have you in single lined. blow me 

You have a head injury, I can see why you're so confused... It's okay, maybe your thug girlfriend can get you help you need.

It's the end of a sentence, ergo, a period goes there. If you're going to come back with attempted grammar jokes, which are wrong I might add, then it just goes to show you've got nothing else to say & need to click that red "x" in the top right hand corner of your screen.

Sit down, and then go ask yourself, "What the fuck am I trying to do here?"

Making grammar jokes on Sharkbrew in 2k16. Praying for you.

Oh my lord you're a moron.

The final dot is missing. You do not end a sentence even if it has a quote inside it with speech marks. You disagree with every statement made, and even focus on trivial words - regrouping is something that every clan does.

The point of the grammar correction was because you tried to attach stupidity with Rage, and failed to do so. Incase you missed that.

End? End? who ended? l000l 

please come out at 3pm eastern like all the other clans do, and then try to claim brown sticky stuff, you got sat down twice. 

your clan knows we are out but the thing is you cant pull so you dont bother aka we slumped you. enjoy. 

The only time you get opts is when we are 3 hours into our trip and you decide to come help xl thats exactly what your clan does. too funny 

Thats why we out pull you on weekends lol & We don't come out because everyone has work/school & you know this which is why you don't come out later, and if you think we are with xL you need to quit listening to niblet lmao