[D]oom Friday P2P Pk Trip | Demoralizing Clans As Usual

موني

Showing up over an hour late, and rushing fights that were already cleared isn't really demoralizing anyone except yourselves.

Half your pics are you rushing an already cleared fight or no clans even appearing on the map.

Also the pic, where your cape counter is cut off, with half the screen, wut even m9-1

And spamming fuck you OP in singles when no OP members are around. Well.... Speaks for itself

3 Hour trip, 5mins footage. Gwased

Hello fellow Sharkbrewians, I was on the prowl once again scoping out the epic battle clans of runescape.com on this fine friday night, my date cancelled on me so I had nothing better to do, HaHa! Thankfully being a sharkbrew reporter pays big big bucks!

From my unbiased prospective the Doom clan put on their big boy boots and went stomping in the playground if you know what I mean! I witnessed multiple times the Doom clan killing all of their enemies, anyone who stepped into the multi-combat zone was put to rest. 

The CD clan stood no chance against the Doom clans almighty "GWAS" tactics as the kids call it these days HaHa!

Stay tuned this weekend for more Wilderness Battle reports from me, the unbiasedREPORTER. Sponsored by Sharkbrew.com, the pure clanning community of Old School Runescapeâ„¢

Showing up over an hour late, and rushing fights that were already cleared isn't really demoralizing anyone except yourselves.

Half your pics are you rushing an already cleared fight or no clans even appearing on the map.

Also the pic, where your cape counter is cut off, with half the screen, wut even m9-1

And spamming fuck you OP in singles when no OP members are around. Well.... Speaks for itself

3 Hour trip, 5mins footage. Gwased

your clan is brown sticky stuff and i killed it l0l

You're clumped..... smh broccoli. pushing nothing.

3 hour trip, which you rocked up over an hour late too, and only 5mins of footage uwotm8

feel free to watch the vid which shows us clearing you in that fight, vids don't lie

btw your clan is brown sticky stuff LOL