The Last Pures UNBREAKABLE F2P PK TRIP FT. DEMOLISHING SV AND DEMORALIZING FI

TLP FLAME UNIT

u were 3v1ing the whole time(fi/sv/cp), ur an applicant stay brainwashed lmfao

CP was crashing us (How conveniently you forgot about EOP) Do 3vs1's only count when you are being teamed against. I was the one who told officials about VR being there. 

CP was crashing us (How conveniently you forgot about EOP) Do 3vs1's only count when you are being teamed against. I was the one who told officials about VR being there. 

cp was in ur capes crashing tlp lmfao we were the clan getting 3v1d, we know fi tends to play the victim in rivalries but it'd be a shame to see u guys pulling sub 30s again (thats what happened when they started talking brown sticky stuff to tlp last time)

yea im really sure they were crashing fi bro when they were killing tlp members

a17897467c.png

5d758073cc.png

sdSpg1I.png

rpQvpiY.png

2dnIWsY.png

cp spamming tlp cleared, sv main flaming tlp

tell me more about how it was everyone against fi and you somehow had 20 more on the cape counter than you had on teamspeak bro

i know we started with 64 we are not saying we had 76 opts lol we said there were sv mains in our capes but there is nothing we could do about it. to say we had 50 in our cc is cauliflower 

u coulda done something about it but u chose not to and kept spamming random brown sticky stuff to make urselves look good even thought ur brown sticky stuff

FXtEVYz.png

ye bro

EOP was on us as well

ye bro

Not our fault you started brown sticky stuff with a NH clan like SV. TLP keeps making topics/posts on this forum about how brown sticky stuff SV/mains are and then complain when they are attacked by them in a meaningful fight. 

By the way.. I know SV was on you and their mains. However there was EOP on us and I suppose CP were crashing both sides(?) not sure because CP was on us as well and I thought CP was on FI only. However, to say that VR wasn't there is hilarious. I mean ABKB (VR council) was there hitting FI members and it's no secret there are plenty of TLP members in VR and VR members in TLP (whatever way you want to look at it)

u coulda done something about it but u chose not to and kept spamming random brown sticky stuff to make urselves look good even thought ur brown sticky stuff

yeah we should have taken the capes off of them your right. if spam hurt you sorry

EOP was on us as well

ye bro

Not our fault you started brown sticky stuff with a NH clan like SV. TLP keeps making topics/posts on this forum about how brown sticky stuff SV/mains are and then complain when they are attacked by them in a meaningful fight. 

By the way.. I know SV was on you and their mains. However there was EOP on us and I suppose CP were crashing both sides(?) not sure because CP was on us as well and I thought CP was on FI only. However, to say that VR wasn't there is hilarious. I mean ABKB (VR council) was there hitting FI members and it's no secret there are plenty of TLP members in VR and VR members in TLP (whatever way you want to look at it)

ur actually brainwashed and ur sticking up for ur clan more than ur ranks are lol

yeah we should have taken the capes off of them your right. if spam hurt you sorry

we used to do it with supremacy when we shared the same cape lmfao r u new

EOP was on us as well

ye bro

so what ur trying to say is

20 sv in fi capes + 65 fi vs 65 tlp + however many eop had (havent seen any pics of eop yet) + 1 vr rank with cp sniping both sides (in fi capes)

and u still lost?