The Last Pures UNBREAKABLE F2P PK TRIP FT. DEMOLISHING SV AND DEMORALIZING FI

TLP FLAME UNIT

vr wears a normal blue cape

and this picture took place before any main clan interference (you can see sv mains in sv capes still heh)

R u trying to tell me vr was there with us 2 minutes into the fight bro? how brainwashed r u

ABKB had a team 27 on, wish I had my computer up to save screen shots. No i'm not telling you VR was there 2 minutes into the fight, that's why FI was smashing you so hard. Eventually SV gathere'd more members as did VR. I'm not claiming, nor did I ever say FI is better than TLP, (just look at recent clan war events) But the fight was dirty as fuck and it's hypocritical for TLP members to claim SV+FI lost against TLP. EOP clearly was crashing, CP crashed both sides, SV crashed TLP VR anti crashed SV but also attacked FI members.

I'll see my self out now though, I've made the point I wanted to make, and if you are that delusional then so be it. Everyone have a safe and fun Saturday night.

Thanks for the fight TLP but we all know who won. It wasn't clean with some of you guys even logging on your mains but we were still up 25+ even 40+ at one point. Gf & grats on a well deserved #2.

u lost though

everyone knows what would have happened in a clean 1v1 and what did happen for the first few minutes before cp/sv came in your capes, you haven't been anywhere near tlps level (nobody has) in the f2p server in months 

"we used to do it with supremacy when we shared the same cape lmfao r u new"

@ what are you even trying to say to me? you think we asked them to put our capes on?

we aren't a brown sticky stuff tier clan that needs to do that we had an even fight going on not our fault someone else wants to wear our capes because they hate you lol

@ what are you even trying to say to me? you think we asked them to put our capes on?

we aren't a brown sticky stuff tier clan that needs to do that we had an even fight going on not our fault someone else wants to wear our capes because they hate you lol

you guys used foe/tlp capes for most of 2015 l0l00l

ABKB had a team 27 on, wish I had my computer up to save screen shots. No i'm not telling you VR was there 2 minutes into the fight, that's why FI was smashing you so hard. Eventually SV gathere'd more members as did VR. I'm not claiming, nor did I ever say FI is better than TLP, (just look at recent clan war events) But the fight was dirty as fuck and it's hypocritical for TLP members to claim SV+FI lost against TLP. EOP clearly was crashing, CP crashed both sides, SV crashed TLP VR anti crashed SV but also attacked FI members.

I'll see my self out now though, I've made the point I wanted to make, and if you are that delusional then so be it. Everyone have a safe and fun Saturday night.

Ij8LTm7.png

(10mins into the fight before sv+cp rushed in ur capes btw)

how were you smashing us 2 minutes into the fight when this is what was actually happening?

Ij8LTm7.png

were u not in fatality last year when they were pulling 30s and teaming up in foe's cape every weekend trips to try and 2v1 TLP lmfao?

CP was crashing us (How conveniently you forgot about EOP) Do 3vs1's only count when you are being teamed against. I was the one who told officials about VR being there.

You're more a broccoli than some of the SV members. What kind of propaganda are they feeding guys? Vids/pics don't lie bro. Fi haven't won a prep against us in months and you think they can beat us in a return fight at GDZ?