The Last Pures UNBREAKABLE F2P PK TRIP FT. DEMOLISHING SV AND DEMORALIZING FI

TLP FLAME UNIT

It was fun until you called VR to crash. 

Ij8LTm7.png

before sv mains crashed to save u

LMAOOOOOOOO

VR mains came (your own officials called them...) to crash FI, truth hurts I suppose. You taking a screen shot of the mini map means nothing when VR wears the same team cape you (TLP) wears. But ok

VR mains came (your own officials called them...) to crash FI, truth hurts I suppose. You taking a screen shot of the mini map means nothing when VR wears the same team cape you (TLP) wears. But ok

[Applicant] Stay brainwashed lmao

seems your members don't mind getting slayed instantly when returning for 30mins or something (from what i've heard), all that matters is you all had fun  :)

was funny thinking fatality could break a clan like tlp who live for this brown sticky stuff

vr wears a normal blue cape

and this picture took place before any main clan interference (you can see sv mains in sv capes still heh)

R u trying to tell me vr was there with us 2 minutes into the fight bro? how brainwashed r u

ye bro u tell em fi fights fair and square no one but fi had fi capes on lmfao tlp blows right

Fi's cape would rise to around 80 even though they only had 50 people in their fc during the fight.

this doesn't make any sense lol? how would we start the fight at 64 vs 66 but only have 50 in our cc wut come on now lol. nonetheless gf

Fi's cape would rise to around 80 even though they only had 50 people in their fc during the fight.

this doesn't make any sense lol? how would we start the fight at 64 vs 66 but only have 50 in our cc wut come on now lol. nonetheless gf

SV chased TLP out of the wild and we lobbied and got a bank.

i dont remember this taking place either

because there were CP/SV in your capes

SV chased TLP out of the wild and we lobbied and got a bank.

i dont remember this taking place either

SV + CP + Mains all crashed so we ended up splitting up from the main fight and getting a bank. Once we left the cluster ended.