Rage Saturday Trip Ft: Slaughter And Sudden Death

Waifu Pillow

Looks like slaughter brought some invites. Those lvls LMAO. 

Looked like a fun trip gj boys.(I only attended last fight)

Btw @slaughter babes. I like how all of ur vids after the fight at fog stop when ur spamming 'retards' but after u all die on the way to corp or tele out lol.

Nice fights with sd at the end.

LMFAO.

Only pics of relevance are you fighting sd (a 308 masser cc) LOL

Then you try and claim wins by taking pics when we've already VIOLATED you and banked?

+ and as always your vid only shows you getting pushed to single - haha :)

Once again rage trying to keep their clan alive by posting bullbrown sticky stuff on sharkbrew.

Those who were there know exactly what happened rage got SMOKEEEEED

puff puff

8:33-10:48. Your clan is fucking brown sticky stuff broccoli and so was brown sticky stuff ass massacre

Ascent was a better clan than Rage ever will be l0l. The fact that that's your reply shows you know your brown sticky stuff propaganda isn't gonna last you much longer

ur a fucking second degree member in fucking apex know your place kid

Yeah bro Ascent were fucking awesome tbh???

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

i hope rage is just a troll clan in the end bc if not it worries me that there's people this cauliflower out in the world

Oh my god, someone from Apex put us in our place. Out of all clans, Apex did this.

Seems like u need it cause ur clan is brown sticky stuff LMFAO +1 Ty random

Seems as you're angry. A hill giant can clear your clan entirely in front of everyone and you would still deny it.

a441de4c00.png  21df0ebca5.png  HELLO LMFAO LAGG??????

I returned back to the fight. I had to go afk.

ur a fucking second degree member in fucking apex know your place kid

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

you're in the most broccolied lpc ever to have been seen that gets fucked every time they step in the wild yet claims they get wins, you're already slaughters bitch can't wait for you to move up to mpc so you can be Apex's aswell

you're in the most cauliflower lpc ever to have been seen that gets fucked every time they step in the wild yet claims they get wins, you're already slaughters bitch can't wait for you to move up to mpc so you can be Apex's aswell

u compete with Ruin who pulls 30 I'm not worried about your brown sticky stuff clan mate.

of course you show me when you fought us with sd riding ur dicks LOL you know you lost the 1v1s, just accept it

btw prep us 

lmfaoooooooooooooooooo we were getting sniped by SD while bullying you north. We pulled out then u ran into us then fucking logged / tele!!!!!!! loooooooooooooooool

Oh my god, someone from Apex put us in our place. Out of all clans, Apex did this.

Seems as you're angry. A hill giant can clear your clan entirely in front of everyone and you would still deny it.

I returned back to the fight. I had to go afk.

Yes i Agree apex did this to us