Rage Saturday Trip Ft: Slaughter And Sudden Death

Waifu Pillow

Rage vs Slaughter

Slaughter initiated the fight south of 26 hills, it became apparent that Slaughters MPC accounts were effective at camping our level 60s, so we strategically dragged the fight to 19 ports, and then to corp hill. With our efficient returns and cunning movements around corp cave we managed to significantly reduce Slaughters numbers, forcing their remaining members to get a log out in order to save their rune scimitars. GF Slaughter.

We initiated at 63v58, managed to even out the fight, and even out opt you. You yourself stated you were pushed from 26 hill allllllllll the way to east graves (singles). We werent about to stick around and have you rush us, just to get pushed back into single and so on. GF rage. LMAO you even ended the video a bit early, BECASUE YOU WERE PUSHED INTO SINGLE LMAOLMAOALAMOAMALMAO LOLOLHAHA

As for the rest of the topic, cba to bother giving it attention. You were rekt every fight.

99T8TRr.png

Bro Ascent did more in it's time then Rage will ever do. Don't try to flame Ascent when you're in Rage you guys have done absolutely nothing at all in this community to try and flame anyone. Rage is just a propaganda clan straight up. If you want to flame Ascent then man up and do what we would do which is fight anyone that wanted a fight instead of just trying to hide the fact you fucking suck.

Bro Ascent did more in it's time then Rage will ever do. Don't try to flame Ascent when you're in Rage you guys have done absolutely nothing at all in this community to try and flame anyone. Rage is just a propaganda clan straight up. If you want to flame Ascent then man up and do what we would do which is fight anyone that wanted a fight instead of just trying to hide the fact you fucking suck.

Sorry for your dead clan???

We initiated at 63v58, managed to even out the fight, and even out opt you. You yourself stated you were pushed from 26 hill allllllllll the way to east graves (singles). We werent about to stick around and have you rush us, just to get pushed back into single and so on. GF rage. LMAO you even ended the video a bit early, BECASUE YOU WERE PUSHED INTO SINGLE LMAOLMAOALAMOAMALMAO LOLOLHAHA

As for the rest of the topic, cba to bother giving it attention. You were rekt every fight.

I didn't bother reading this but I want to bump my topic some more so yeah...

come on man what is fucking with you. You didn't bully us to fucking singles we obviously wanted to shift the fight there to get the return spot. Watch Scim's video in your own topic. You guys bail eastt at 42v42. Come on JDMI,,,,

Looks like slaughter brought some invites. Those lvls LMAO. 

Looked like a fun trip gj boys.(I only attended last fight)

Btw @slaughter babes. I like how all of ur vids after the fight at fog stop when ur spamming 'retards' but after u all die on the way to corp or tele out lol.

Nice fights with sd at the end.

Your memebrs brought some high lvls too what are you on about?

In all your fights against us get pushed to singles lmao

Slaughter would rush with lines of s and e cause of the ev invites lol.

Lmao pulling the ev card, they all have intros, and apps. Try again dumb ass

Yeh it's so obvious lol

You're a dumb ass too lol

I didn't bother reading this but I want to bump my topic some more so yeah...

THanks now its on 2 pages so more publicity thanks cutie