MPC News: Week Three

Bicepsbruh

Sorry for the delay everyone, I got caught up with a whole bunch of chemistry and english2 homework! Grade 10 is difficult. I also spent my entire afternoon reading and reviewing every MPC clan's topic, as well as video, as well as reply to the topic for any sort of disputes. Well guys here we go with week 3!:

b0JYWUk.png

Page 2: (I mentioned a page 2 in the second article (Middle column towards the bottom, the phrase in the parenthesis (.) )

qNbrKwO.png

Lmfao. Cd claimed #1 today and their isn't a question about it. Where is Doom's topic?

The breakup is coming

qb1fGIb.jpg

The CD+WS alliance claimed #1 today, you should really include WS for some of the credit? Then again Idk how this game rolls i don't play as i am just an unbiased bystander whos just trying to finish grade 10 atm. 

The effort going into this doesn't really feel like banter, it's almost butthurt :L

There's better ways to produce quality banter than spending large portions of your time typing brown sticky stuff up in formats like that doe

The effort going into this doesn't really feel like banter, it's almost butthurt :L

There's better ways to produce quality banter than spending large portions of your time typing brown sticky stuff up in formats like that doe

News for ants, the kid is so butthurt somebody might call him a wahaambulance.