Slaughter Demoralizes Rage Day 2

Dannypool

I was returning back, and I brought a 2h to take out the peggers. I took 2 down, one being you.

How many clans have you been kicked out of to this day? Be honest, and then decide who should make a leaving topic.

0 Proud member in TLP and Supreme in slaughter I left one clan though that being shtr Rage lmao wuu2

6 slaughter members, rest snipe units :D :D :D

Thats like saying "2 rage 50 edge recruits you dumb nob. We had 2 clan allies with us, rest members. Gj massing up 20 people and getting cleared twice with a 30 minute regroup. Was rly funny seeing you hop around to try and avoid us.

You don't have to be a rank to see all the sniping crews in ur fall in LOL

Every person we brought today is a member or a applicant of the clan.

Ur clan is autoaccepting people you Found in edge lol.

Rage slump confirmed ??

just another desperate video of how brown sticky stuff slaughter is.....feel sad for slaughter tat trys so hard and still got dicked...nice propandganda.......lmao just closed doe..slaughter sucks 

Its spelt "propaganda". Based on the way you're talking you seem like another brain washed rage member. So my question to you is where is your topic?

@ I'm here dw.

You had a higher pull, don't make it seem as if you did something extraordinary. Took 5 of you to take me down in 1v1, all pegging 1 by 1. I was dropping two of your kids on pizzas. Teach them how to fight esp. @@Togo.

Friday was different because you teamed up with SD and lost, thats whats extraordinary. You lost a 2v1 with a clan you called brown sticky stuff and later teamed up with. You had 5-6 waiting north even though it was matched at hills and you were slowly losing. If that north unit wasn't there lmfao.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the envy kids joining you even though before they moved up to MPC we teamed up against them multiple times and created tension. Furthermore, the snipe unit Poison was there too. How much support do you really need child? They were at your minis, preps, & now wildy too. Gj, you're a true clan.

Is control pker whispering in your ear as you type ?

Your head is filled with propaganda and meaningless excuses. We pulled 25 members and APPS today, some come from envy some comes from snipe teams. Even so, they all have to apply. Your a masser clan... you legit autoaccept people witj no clanning experience and they found out about you cuz of autospammers. Say what you want about our methods of recruiting but. You Lead a trip today that consisted of you getting nearly cleared by some random clan down opts and then procceding to get a 30 minute regroup to get cleared in singles. Your clan has terrible quality and you can't even prep us.

Again your clueless lol. But enjoy ur little victory.

+10 opts gj wp.

Your saying im clueless, yea you come up with these propanganda filled statements and meaningless lies...

Refer to my other comments and get back to me.

Your saying im clueless, yea you come up with these propanganda filled statements and meaningless lies...

Refer to my other comments and get back to me.

You have the kind of statements that u say about rage well so do we.

U can say we say crap about slaughter but so do you guys about rage.

w/e as i said before. 10+ opts & u won. Enjoy it.