Slaughter Demoralizes Rage Day 2

Dannypool

Its spelt "propaganda". Based on the way you're talking you seem like another brain washed rage member. So my question to you is where is your topic?

this is not a spelling test u brocolli....ur more brainwash than me since ur still slaughter...the brown sticky stufftest clan in lpc l0000l....so my question is why didnt tey kicked u like tey kiced togo out yet??

Your saying im clueless, yea you come up with these propanganda filled statements and meaningless lies...

Refer to my other comments and get back to me.

wat u quote me on u brocolli..i cant find it??did u delete it?? scare ill give u the cocked?? u little down sysgome kid..stay ezz u randoms..this is not even slaughter no more wtf..change ur brown sticky stuff clan name to randoms clan cuz u literally suck rage cocked all day and night..f2p or p2p..stay ezzz kids 

wat u quote me on u brocolli..i cant find it??did u delete it?? scare ill give u the cocked?? u little down sysgome kid..stay ezz u randoms..this is not even slaughter no more wtf..change ur brown sticky stuff clan name to randoms clan cuz u literally suck rage cocked all day and night..f2p or p2p..stay ezzz kids 

Prep us memberlist only?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It´s like you inject yourself with cancer before you post a reply on a topic.

@@Togo look at this kid, lol. 

Fullout or 70 vs 70 Slaughter. Cant pull that much without invites?

lol do you even know what you are asking for? tbh the only clans capable of pulling 70 to a prep right now would be Foe and tlp, which they didnt last night they pulled around 55-60. EoP/fi didnt even pull 70 to the Jcup lmao.

Prep us, memberlist only, o Slaughter can't win without invites.

Baited? Why you ignore my question about the memberlist only prep?

You are better right? Proof it... 

o Slaughter is nothing without invites...  :blink:

Prep us memberlist only?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Fullout or 70 vs 70 Slaughter. Cant pull that much without invites?

Fight us 40 vs 40 P2P :)

Look at these fucking mentally cauliflower statements comming from your mouth? Like what the actual fuck?

40v40 p2p? You expcet us to go in fuckin msbs and rune scims, u fucking dumb cunt. Like whats the fucking point. 

You keep complaining about invites,(we bring max 1-5 invites every trip btw, rest are MEMBERS OR APPS) but whats the fucking diffrence when u autoaccept every farmer in edge that makes a intro on your forum. 

You are still scared of giving us a f2p prep. AND THIS SCENE IS F2P BASED, if we were fucking mpc that would be a difffrent case u dumb nob.

40v40 f2p prep us anytime.

http://slaughter-rs.info/ml/