TLP sucks lmfao

lookatwhatidid

Not only did FOE forced TLP to become a F2P based clan, we also made Hanubundle of twigs beg their members to all get 30 defence. You would think 60+ brainwashed tomatos with 30 defence was enough to compete, but nope. After their close first round win vs a bunch of 1 defence pures, they resorted to audio/ cc leaks to have TLP members pre run and counter our calls. LMFAOrgxl6d.png

Can't really blame them for having zero confidence in their members after this performance: (nice jcup LMFAO)BrgMLTP.gif

you lost to rd 3-0 today lol

dull 0-12

And you lost a P2P fullout to EOP how does it feel? According you to you EOP is the "Worst clan" so you lost to the worst clan and quote on quote "worst caller" in a P2P fullout 2-0 

But sure, lets stray off topic! 

sorry that my main clanning experience expertise followed through to my pure clan, youd know that everyone in the shortclick has to prebail in order for the opponent to not get an easy pile lmfao, u made urself look like an tomato yet again

And you lost a P2P fullout to EOP how does it feel? According you to you EOP is the "Worst clan" so you lost to the worst clan and quote on quote "worst caller" in a P2P fullout 2-0 

But sure, lets stray off topic! 

ye we had 25 people hit off brother not even eop denies it cmon haha

keep clinging onto events which were in 2015 btw hahaha

eop has not won a single event this year btw l0l

lmfao what did i just read? "forced you stay p2p based" bro i'll rather stay as a p2p based clan than be forced to become a f2p based clan even tho i was a p2p based for my entire existence L0000L. i know ur fat and all (nice irl), but i'm sure ur weight doesn't affect ur common sense m8 (plz don't get emotional and ban me for ur 9th time)

No1 does p2p on 07, no1 cares about p2p

~iobsession

ye we had 25 people hit off brother not even eop denies it cmon haha

keep clinging onto events which were in 2015 btw hahaha

eop has not won a single event this year btw l0l

Wow man excuse generator 2.0 sounds familiar HAHA!

Also, you saying "Clinging onto events which were in 2k15" shows you're really really salty about it. Stay ez.

Wow man excuse generator 2.0 sounds familiar HAHA!

Also, you saying "Clinging onto events which were in 2k15" shows you're really really salty about it. Stay ez.

if all eop has is ddosing events from 2015 to use against me then I think we know who is salty hahaha

reeeeeeeeeeeled l0000l

not a single event this year... btw L0L