How badly did TLP lose their rivalry vs FOE?

Kisame

How badly did they lose?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. How badly did they lose? 1 being least bad, 10 being they got smoked

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7-8
    • 9-10
    • They didn't lose yet

shakes ass on cam for dudes on the internet for attention/acceptance

calls other people potato masher

mfw

i'd rather suck at the game than be a socially awkward weirdo like yourself lol

you're so god damn weird lmf I have no clue who you are but you are so obsessed with my ass. As soon as someone speaks the truth about your clan on a video game you go on super defensive mode and call them socially awkward lol.

I dont mind potato masher people, not at all! Hanuman used to be my bitch running my arrends for me, he can be a nice guy as long as you keep him from any kind of rank position then he gets all fucked up and dedicates his whole life into trying to be succesful in a runescape clan.

oh and thanks for giving me some attention,  my socially awkward ass really need it. :kayne:

you're so god damn weird lmf I have no clue who you are but you are so obsessed with my ass. As soon as someone speaks the truth about your clan on a video game you go on super defensive mode and call them socially awkward lol.

I dont mind potato masher people, not at all! Hanuman used to be my bitch running my arrends for me, he can be a nice guy as long as you keep him from any kind of rank position then he gets all fucked up and dedicates his whole life into trying to be succesful in a runescape clan.

oh and thanks for giving me some attention,  my socially awkward ass really need it. :kayne:

I'm not being defensive, I just laugh when you post because you're a disgusting virgin specimen that shakes his ass for dudes in his mmorpg guild online. I guess that's all there's to do when you live in a third world country and are addicted to runescape lmao. Only absolute retards who get bullied/roasted and try to shrug it off use the "obsessed/fan" comeback. Try and be a lil' more original

And I like pointing it out to everyone how much of a weirdo you are lmao

Type more tho bro let it out.

@@Nate look at him projecting lo0l

Lemme re-iterate; @@R3lv has shaken his ass for men online in his java based mmorpg clan multiple times and I'm the weird one lmao yea

I'm not being defensive, I just laugh when you post because you're a disgusting virgin specimen that shakes his ass for dudes in his mmorpg guild online. I guess that's all there's to do when you live in a third world country and are addicted to runescape lmao. Only absolute retards who get bullied/roasted and try to shrug it off use the "obsessed/fan" comeback. Try and be a lil' more original

And I like pointing it out to everyone how much of a weirdo you are lmao

Type more tho bro let it out.

@@Nate look at him projecting lo0l

Lemme re-iterate; @@R3lv has shaken his ass for men online in his java based mmorpg clan multiple times and I'm the weird one lmao yea

@@Braden this is proof ur clan lost

Is it the word delusional you are searching for?

Agreed you're delusional.

Dunno if you're actually cauliflower but delusion is the noun form of delusional.

Pick up a dictionary sometime or actually go to school instead of skipping it to be irrelevant in every clan you join lol. Thanks come again

how mad is foe that tlp is currently dominating them in everything imaginable?

n before you say 3-19, ask yourself which clan actually goes out on saturdays LMFAO

And while you're at it before you say that,ask yourself which clan won the J Cup and beat the other in a fullout? Lmfa00000.

Was ez btw.

how mad is foe that tlp is currently dominating them in everything imaginable? 11 n before you say 3-19, ask yourself which clan actually goes out on saturdays LMFAO
 "hey guys [experienced]cole is here. my clan tlp is dominating foe in everything imaginable. we just recently 3-0 foe, losing 1 person in the second round with 60+ tlp kids in 30 defence vs a bunch of 1 defence pures. omg we're so ownage LOL. now we're 3-19 vs foe, but ya we're still dominating them in everything imaginable. we also pull 50 to sundays and watch main wars instead, but fuck that totally destroying foe. we still cant get a round win in p2p with 60+ kids in 30 defence vs foe and loss a 30 def cap full out up 7 vs foe aka 1 defence clan. but fuck that brown sticky stuff, tlp still #1 and dominating foe in everything imaginable LMFAO foe sucks"

Dunno if you're actually cauliflower but delusion is the noun form of delusional.

Pick up a dictionary sometime or actually go to school instead of skipping it to be irrelevant in every clan you join lol. Thanks come again

Yh I did im right. I wonder if you ever picked up a dictionary.

Yh I did im right. I wonder if you ever picked up a dictionary.

But you didn't know delusion was a word, makes sense. lmfao

it's okay, I understand not many people pass an elementary level education where you're from. nobody's blaming you!