How badly did TLP lose their rivalry vs FOE?

Kisame

How badly did they lose?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. How badly did they lose? 1 being least bad, 10 being they got smoked

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7-8
    • 9-10
    • They didn't lose yet

went from being a p2p based clan to a f2p based clan to be able to stay relevant. Went from 25 defence to allowing 37 defence on trips. Lost the  j cup despite the defence advantage. 19-3 in preps against foe. Brings mains to their trips. Leaves wild to watch main fights on sunday.

I think it's safe to say 10.

went from being a p2p based clan to a f2p based clan to be able to stay relevant. Went from 25 defence to allowing 37 defence on trips. Lost the  j cup despite the defence advantage. 19-3 in preps against foe. Brings mains to their trips. Leaves wild to watch main fights on sunday.

A 10 it is

Tlp simply cant compete

A 10 it is

Tlp simply cant compete

Fi sucks btw

They all got 30 defense to be good at f2p lmaooooo.... Accounts designed to allow the user to sit there and spamclick pizzas while doing damage. 

Did I really just read this? LOL

One of the most cauliflower replies I've ever seen.  Thank you for making me laugh

Also you morons that keep saying TLP went from P2P to F2P based, we have always been a 2 server clan.  Just take a look for yourselves:

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/89071-tlps-all-time-pre-eoc-prep-record/

s/o @@Rihana Pm Me

Did I really just read this? LOL

One of the most cauliflower replies I've ever seen.  Thank you for making me laugh

Also you morons that keep saying TLP went from P2P to F2P based, we have always been a 2 server clan.  Just take a look for yourselves:

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/89071-tlps-all-time-pre-eoc-prep-record/

s/o @@Rihana Pm Me

You really just read that. And that really is the reality. 

Did I really just read this? LOL One of the most cauliflower replies I've ever seen.  Thank you for making me laughAlso you morons that keep saying TLP went from P2P to F2P based, we have always been a 2 server clan.  Just take a look for yourselves: http://tlp-rs.net/topic/89071-tlps-all-time-pre-eoc-prep-record/ s/o @@Rihana Pm Me
 lmfao TLP reopened and forced to become a f2p based clan because they are fucking garbage in p2p. its a shame ur 3-19 vs a 1 defence clan you 13 year old slave scouter LMFAO2cffgjq.png10nzwp1.png

Rofl tlp suks

delusion

Hanu trying so hard to achieve things in clan wars because he can't achieve anything in real life

first thing you won against foe in such a long time. lol the aftermath made of the prep is so cheesy that you think a fucking 5 year old who just got a new pair of light up sketchers contructed the fucking topic.

haha bros is that right?

shakes ass on cam for dudes on the internet for attention/acceptance

calls other people potato masher

mfw

i'd rather suck at the game than be a socially awkward weirdo like yourself lol

first thing you won against foe in such a long time. lol the aftermath made of the prep is so cheesy that you think a fucking 5 year old who just got a new pair of light up sketchers contructed the fucking topic.

In the last 3 months tlp has made foe's f2p trips so bad that they didnt have a topic for 50% of them and their pulls dropped from 70 to 45.

Foe has not done anything remotely similar to us.

Anyone who isnt a foe fanboy recognizes that we are in a much better position than foe and have been for several months now. 

Keep telling us we arent tho, sooner or later not even foe fanboys will be able to say different.

In the last 3 months tlp has made foe's f2p trips so bad that they didnt have a topic for 50% of them and their pulls dropped from 70 to 45. Foe has not done anything remotely similar to us. Anyone who isnt a foe fanboy recognizes that we are in a much better position than foe and have been for several months now.  Keep telling us we arent tho, sooner or later not even foe fanboys will be able to say different.
 In the last 3 months foe has made 60+ tlp members get 30 defence to compete, but to only lose so bad that they got demoralized after losing up 7 in a 30 def fullout, and still struggle to get a round win in p2p. Tlp has not done anything remotely similar to us. Anyone who isnt a tlp fanboy recognizes that we are in a much better position than foe and have been for several months now. Keep telling us we arent tho, sooner or later not even the brainwashed tlp kids will be able to continue training their defence to competeBrgMLTP.gifbajX9Vr.png