Hey CD

Fear The Beard

I never said you were in CD??????????

You're foreign as fuck lmfao "nuddle" what the fuck is a nuddle lmfao

Yeah CD won the rivalry where they require 2 main clans to even contest us in wilderness and will never prep or full out us...

Your logic makes sense though, SV is in a similar situation with TLP since you won't prep them and you get slammed by them despite bringing mains.

Wait what

Doom have like 20 invites during their weekend trips

have a different fall in on their mains

your ranks tell you to make mid level mains to compete

ruin dicked you in clan wars and cd in wilderness, must be hard times for dome

Wait what

We're 5-2 vs ruin in preps

Ruin pulled 8 to weekend trips

You're so brainwashed that your hatred for doom seems to make you believe things that aren't real lmfao...

Has SV ever beaten tlp in a prep btw? lmfao do you even do preps anymore

You're so brainwashed that your hatred for doom seems to make you believe things that aren't real lmfao...

Nice intel, you clueless af

last 2 preps vs ruin you lost both and i said: cd were dicking you in wilderness, not ruin. I help i got alzheimer's how much they pull

and sv won a prep vs tlp as a lpc, when we gave them a prep they didnt wanna sit to a 30vs30 when we pulled 32 and they had 55 pull. Not our fault they scared to prep us matched. 

Remember what sv did to dome, we honestly slumped you to 39 pulls untill foe and eop mass invited to ur trips and how do i know what, yeah because i was a foe applicant and adhi was poking everyone to come to

dooms trip. Now watch what cd is doing to you, made envy wear doom capes to even compete with them. 2vs1 vs ur rivalry isnt a rivalry 

Nice intel, you clueless af

last 2 preps vs ruin you lost both and i said: cd were dicking you in wilderness, not ruin. I help i got alzheimer's how much they pull

and sv won a prep vs tlp as a lpc, when we gave them a prep they didnt wanna sit to a 30vs30 when we pulled 32 and they had 55 pull. Not our fault they scared to prep us matched. 

Remember what sv did to dome, we honestly slumped you to 39 pulls untill foe and eop mass invited to ur trips and how do i know what, yeah because i was a foe applicant and adhi was poking everyone to come to

dooms trip. Now watch what cd is doing to you, made envy wear doom capes to even compete with them. 2vs1 vs ur rivalry isnt a rivalry

SV did nothing to doom lmfao, SV was literally in the same situation as CD where they relied on mains/NH tactics to compete and aside from that got fucked.

The fact is your so new to clanning you probably have no idea about your clans history or how they were bullied out of the pure scene,bullied out of the main scene then bullied out of the RSPS scene and are currently getting bullied again in the pure scene.

Btw you say CD 2v1 us, are you saying that JAJA and WS have merged into CD? care to explain why CD had 40 mains on their saturday trip?

SV did nothing to doom lmfao, SV was literally in the same situation as CD where they relied on mains/NH tactics to compete and aside from that got fucked.

The fact is your so new to clanning you probably have no idea about your clans history or how they were bullied out of the pure scene,bullied out of the main scene then bullied out of the RSPS scene and are currently getting bullied again in the pure scene.

Btw you say CD 2v1 us, are you saying that JAJA and WS have merged into CD? care to explain why CD had 40 mains on their saturday trip?

chill proud member of doom

You so brainwashed lmfao, we dicked you every weekend. Lets talk about clan wars that you think you so good at, sv had 5-2 prep score vs doom

Talking about history and dont look at your own clan? Your ranks is from zenith, the clan that closed 11 times, i¨m glad they wasn¨t cauliflower enough to choose the name Zenith, but instead they went full broccoli and named 

the clan doom (lmfao) 

Once again cd dick you every weekend

chill proud member of doom

You so brainwashed lmfao, we dicked you every weekend. Lets talk about clan wars that you think you so good at, sv had 5-2 prep score vs doom

Talking about history and dont look at your own clan? Your ranks is from zenith, the clan that closed 11 times, i¨m glad they wasn¨t cauliflower enough to choose the name Zenith, but instead they went full broccoli and named 

the clan doom (lmfao) 

Once again cd dick you every weekend

Chill proud member of imperial lmfao, you completely ignored my question broccoli.

Doom isn't zenith though lmfao? Zenith achieved more than SV did anyway (lmfao getting smashed by RSPS kids how embarrasing)

TLP beat you on RS and RSPS lmfa0

Well, lets think about this with our brains for a second.

~50-60 CD pures + ~30-40 JaJa+WS vs. ~50-60 Doom pures

Duh.

If you're complaining that JAJA can attack you at Sperm/corp/CA blame who ever had the bright idea to train up to 'compete'

If you're complaining that JAJA can attack you at Sperm/corp/CA blame who ever had the bright idea to train up to 'compete'

You're actively bringing a main clan to help you lmfao.

We blame you for not being able to compete with us and resulting in you turning back into your former clan (a rather irrelevant main clan that is).

At the end of the day, cd needs JaJa+WS (zerker clan) to compete lol

Yes!!! Doom has reduced us to bringing lvl 126 mains who obviously can hit your pures at corp!!! Your pures must be 100+ cb lmfao retards

fire with fire

We brought WS after your brown sticky stuff clan and Envy(another brown sticky stuff clan) teamed on us. The first say Envy returned to MPC they focused us and didn't try to hit you, and you didn't try to hit them.

You can complain and vent your anger on Sharkbrew all you want but remember this: Until Doom and Envy members quit the circle jerking, you should get used to this.

Yes!!! Doom has reduced us to bringing lvl 126 mains who obviously can hit your pures at corp!!! Your pures must be 100+ cb lmfao retards

We brought WS after your brown sticky stuff clan and Envy(another brown sticky stuff clan) teamed on us. The first say Envy returned to MPC they focused us and didn't try to hit you, and you didn't try to hit them.

You can complain and vent your anger on Sharkbrew all you want but remember this: Until Doom and Envy members quit the circle jerking, you should get used to this.

the only thing we got used to the past 2 weeks is you hugging single lines + getting cleared alot

Wait what

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol 5 and 2??? moron its 3-2 and you wont prep us anymore unless its a 100cmb cap lmfao fucking mains

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol 5 and 2??? moron its 3-2 and you wont prep us anymore unless its a 100cmb cap lmfao fucking mains

we asked for like 3 lvl 95 exceptions for our ranks to attend?

You're cauliflower btw lemme grab this post I posted earlier to clear you real quick.

+ 2 declaration wins.

Don't make an excuse about when they were done btw face the facts we're up on wins vs you.

we asked for like 3 lvl 95 exceptions for our ranks to attend?

You're cauliflower btw lemme grab this post I posted earlier to clear you real quick.

lol 2 declaration wins. goodjob spastic. you're in the wrong clan to be talking about mains.