SD Tastes PoP's Dick

Jamie ツ

We probably did in one of Jails other brown sticky stuff clans lol he has had like 500 that have closed SD will be next on the list ^_^

Whats your clanning history btw no namer lol trying to call someone bad

Anyways brid me irl?

LMAO completely ignored my statement on 65 CB Cap?? I'm taking that as a deny to a mini

LMAO completely ignored my statement on 65 CB Cap?? I'm taking that as a deny to a mini

We're trying to catch up to our old members right now on new accounts. Most of us are above 65 sooo that's not really a good idea. Most of our new members are new to pure clanning so that would pointless. The majority of our mini squad, actually all I think, is 66-76 cb

Too bad there you're vidder didn't have a cap counter to realize the uneven opts.

maybe first fight uneven opts, but cmon bro not like we had +10 on u guys and we still 3-0'd [without banking] ......

no excuses m8 

Too bad there you're vidder didn't have a cap counter to realize the uneven opts.

Didn't realize there were rules bud it doesn't have to be matched lol sorry more people want to be in a real upcoming clan instead of some brown sticky stuff no history clan that will close in a month

We're trying to catch up to our old members right now on new accounts. Most of us are above 65 sooo that's not really a good idea. Most of our new members are new to pure clanning so that would pointless. The majority of our mini squad, actually all I think, is 66-76 cb

You're an XLPC clan but your mini squad is 70+ CB's I'm confused?

3-0 no banking stay ez

28 vs. 43 STAY EZ

You guys have way more 60+ and 70+ so what CB cap we using? 79 Sound okay? Mini ofc. You don't want it from our mini core lol :) I think we have one of the best win streaks in the LPC in OSRS.. T1 Mini squad we went almost 30-0

we don't even have 1 70? fucking downie. lets set this up real quick and we're both xlpc's so its 45-65 broccoli...

we don't even have 1 70? fucking downie. lets set this up real quick and we're both xlpc's so its 45-65 broccoli...

Quiet before I drop you on your 5head kid.

I'll get screenies, you guys indeed bring 70s and IK because I'm the one that scouts you retards every night lol