[R]age's Saturday | Someone call 911 on behalf of Slaughter Ft. SD

Lenin

If I was worried I wouldn't have asked you to release them lmao. I'm not hiding anything and neither should you. Go ahead and post them, no ones scared here. Whether you speak the truth or not it won't fix the slaughters slump.

Teaming with envy and edge teams won't help slaughter escape it lol.

You're young, it's okay. But stupidity isn't an excuse... :/

I'll sell you my 5 leaks I have & the audio for this trip from your teamspeak if you want it.

HoolaHoopn: I'm returning through Varrock

Niblet: Don't ever return through varrock. Don't ever do that, please. Never do that.

Awks insert doge here.

hula wasn't on the trip m8 :/

You never even spoke, hello? I'm telling you, buy my leaks from me and I will expose them myself.

Otherwise, keep talking to yourselves and telling yourself that Rage is the best while everybody from the outside is laughing at you :(

dude go to bed u have to make it to work by 9 tomorrow

If you agree on our terms sure. Btw what happened to the fullout? Oh yeah, you guys declined.

I'm surprised at your level of ignorance, lol.

I'm ignorant because you have the mind of a 10 year old & you don't know what you're talking about?

i mean okay lol.

hula wasn't on the trip m8 :/

dude go to bed u have to make it to work by 9 tomorrow

7, I work at 7. Wanna meet me early so you can help me open up?

That would be revealing my secrets, and I don't reveal secrets unless they're paid for.

You think I'm cocky, you're just worried that I have them so you're telling me I don't have them in order for you to feel better about your clan. I get it, mind games on yourself - good tactic of a dying clan.

"They don't have leaks, there's no way! hahaha! they're crazy! DNYS is such a bundle of twigsgot there's no way he has leaks in our clan, we're rage, we're so much better!!!"

Yeah keep talking to yourself, you're clinically insane anyway.

nah lil mama the point is that even with ur ts leaks you got fucked sideways rofl

gj im sure u had fun listening to all our members have a great fucking time beating your brown sticky stuff clan

nah lil mama the point is that even with ur ts leaks you got fucked sideways rofl

gj im sure u had fun listening to all our members have a great fucking time beating your brown sticky stuff clan

the point is you say that but your teamspeak audio tells a different story... it's sad to see how sheltered you guys really are.

Btw, lol @ niblet trying to get you to call after they all died.

You never even spoke, hello? I'm telling you, buy my leaks from me and I will expose them myself.

Otherwise, keep talking to yourselves and telling yourself that Rage is the best while everybody from the outside is laughing at you :(

I talked multiple times. You just revealed how far your leak got.

Keep em. We dropped your numbers from 60 to 35 by the end of the trip, we forced your clan to leave. Read the main post. Look at the evidence. Ignorance is bliss isn't it?

Your pulls are decreasing, ours is increasing. Your members are quitting, and the snipe crews are no longer that in to you. We've never gotten the help of any snipe crew.

Child your clan is dying.

the point is you say that but your teamspeak audio tells a different story... it's sad to see how sheltered you guys really are.

Btw, lol @ niblet trying to get you to call after they all died.

i heard from a secret source that slaughter has a cancer community. thoughts?

SO UH YOU WANNA 1 V 1 PREP SINCE YOU'RE BETTER?!

i bet you're fucking pissed aren't you

I'm ignorant because you have the mind of a 10 year old & you don't know what you're talking about?

i mean okay lol.

7, I work at 7. Wanna meet me early so you can help me open up?

You claim to have ts leaks within our clan but have no proof to show lol.

But I'm the one who's ignorant. Lol, OK.

Hahaha so cute. Scapegoat to a prep you declined child. Fullout us memberlist vs. memberlist. We've been dropping your pulls for weeks now soon you wont pull 30.

You're cute af right now.

So mad, keep our thread alive btw.

THIS

This is proof that niblet is literally just making brown sticky stuff up to keep you retards on a leash lmao

not really considering u have slaughter, ev, prophecy, uf, tumblr, poision all together, all getting hammered

Thanks for keeping our thread alive. We don't need you to read any of the posts or view the evidence, as long as others do, your just helping them realise that by keeping this thread alive.

Slaughter's thread has been up for a lot longer than ours and look at the difference. Even the OP, look at the vid differences. So cute.

Thanks, keep us alive.

Slaughter are slumping, and we did this to them. Their MPC accounts wont save them, even though they lied about us bringing MPCs. Their DOX'ing wont save them. Their snipe crews won't save them. Your rune tanks leading you won't save you. Your 5 minute video barely showing anything wont save you. Your deluded scapegoating prep begging won't save you, even though we offered a fullout ml vs. ml.  With each week your numbers are dropping.