[R]age's Saturday | Someone call 911 on behalf of Slaughter Ft. SD

Lenin

fhqlP0R.png

23/01/2016

Rage wen't out today with a constant pull of around 55 bears, peaking at 65 (image - no scouts in this).

Slaughter are slumping, and we did this to them. Their MPC accounts wont save them, even though they lied about us bringing MPCs. Their DOX'ing wont save them. Their snipe crews won't save them. Your rune tanks leading you won't save you. Your 5 minute video barely showing anything wont save you. Your deluded scapegoating prep begging won't save you, even though we offered a fullout ml vs. ml.  With each week your numbers are dropping.

SLAUGHTER KEEPS GETTING FUCKED, YOU'RE COMING TO A CLOSE, & THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SAVE YOURSELF.

YOU ASKED FOR THIS KIDDO.

1brxuti.gif

Shoutout to Olympus for getting a 25 minute 7 man snipe crew to tickle us to avenge the clearing of them multiple times in P2P. You're going to get dicked on soon by us this time, not the entire MPC tier, wait for that. Thought gods were supposed to be immortal?

Whats cute is that OP messaged Slaughter telling them that they're sniping us. & the tofu Andre (pray for him, there is a campaign) put this on their topic;

(14:59:16) <bvg_> [CP]BlackAndre

(15:06:33)<bvg_> dont be intimidared

(15:06:36)<bvg_> 10 of their opts

(15:06:38)<bvg_> are op in capes

Shoutout to Sudden Death, for literally having no effect in anything whatsoever. We chased Slaughter from Fog > Hills with you behind us, and we didn't give a single fuck about any one of you.

Shoutout to Slaughter, hahahahahahaha. Thanks for coming out today, sitting at level 1-5 most of the day only to get carroted. You got the claw. How does it feel?

1brxuti.gif

shFM6EK.png

Slaughter have been talking a lot of smack for a while, with some of their deluded connections in MPCs (that make them up), wheres that now? Their deluded members were coming out with excuses right after we forced them to end xD

Slaughter could not take a single victory today. They just kept on losing their opts.

We first found them south of CA where they thought they could take us on with less opts, and then they started to bolt away - not this time. We kept chasing them all the way around lava and they kept running eventually halving their opts at hills hut. We still had a greater lead and if SD weren't there Slaughter would have been cleared. Cute alliance isn't it?

Once again we found them at Fog. They stayed a little longer this time, from 65v55 (Rage v Slaughter) to 63v48 in about 30 seconds. They started running north and SD came in. We didn't give a brown sticky stuff, we stayed on Slaughter with SD running behind us. We stayed on top because we know if SD hit they will also hit Slaughter too, so they didn't really do any damage to us because of that.

We demoralized them at ditch where they were afraid to come out, and kept hoping to safely go out. They started to run and dropped 5-10 members before they can get safe. Soon another fight started and our membercount had increased to 69. We dropped about 25 Slaughter kids in 3-5 minutes.

We shat on you the entire day. We forced you to end. This time 1 hour and 30 minutes before the MPC trips so you don't bitch once again about ending early.

F6GvODE.png

Who were you again? Ah yes, the complete retards.

I can't even express how badly you did. You kept trying to initiate fights at level 5- so that our 70s can't touch your clan. When we dragged the fights to level 10 and took out 15 of your members in around a minute you bolted back downto level 4. How ridiculous can you get?

You got completely ripped after Slaughter left and you had no-one to protect/crash you.

1brxuti.gif

A long video, shows all fights to the end.

fp6qfd.png

Lenin's POV

2je3ey9.png

i5IwQef.png

WbTarMy.png

uLXKh5t.png

EpMVwrj.png

iKmQWrs.png

NtGCg1t.png

8cYf7UQ.png

hdkd6Cn.png

9ccLBbD.png

C8Ej7bY.png

qIeAfi3.png

VVRhR8m.png

8t0bq4h.png

sizn5or.png

1deQmd0.png

8UJKrl5.png

Fuj1WxM.png

JT8qqs9.png

pWHzHCI.png

XQBviP2.png

53NRFos.png

FDi2Sg1.png

rlQbyTm.png

NNbU973.png

0nqOCz0.png

msG1oMU.png

vR3bC0l.png

fuz8ySw.png

FQuPjWx.png

kigFsoW.png

Y7Fp2ui.png

pbACgKY.png

iyFiL8F.png

RSHyG6Z.png

S0bbp4t.png

8w2yvej.png

AMLkjLr.png

Your ts leak is pretty contradicting to the thread here. :/

Not even sure if you see that as an excuse? Put all your leaks, losing with leaks is a greater loss child.

Evidence doesn't lie, check the video and screenshots. Your clan got slaughtered, and this is your shame.

Not even sure if you see that as an excuse? Put all your leaks, losing with leaks is a greater loss child.

Evidence doesn't lie, check the video and screenshots. Your clan got slaughtered, and this is your shame.

I'm telling you your trip isn't what you're portraying it to be.

Be sure to tell your only two callers that after they die, don't let the teamspeak go silent for over 2 minutes and 35 seconds & then argue with eachother for another 30 seconds afterwords over who SD was teaming with. You post this thread, act like you had a great trip, but from the inside your clan is a fucking mess lol.

Glad you had fun, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to tell your only two callers that after they die, don't let the teamspeak go silent for over 2 minutes and 35 seconds & then argue with eachother for another 30 seconds afterwords over who SD was teaming with. You post this thread, act like you had a great trip, but from the inside your clan is a fucking mess lol.

Seems to me that the mess we put together slammed slaughter.

Need some salt with them fries?

Videos and pictures don't lie ;o

Slaughter isnt even a clan at this point its just a cluster fuck of kids who want nothing more than to beat us, and even with all the different communities brought together it still isnt enough. 

Puff puff rage? take a step back lil mamas 

Let's see what they come up with this time xD

just chillin here waiting :P

Slaughter isnt even a clan at this point its just a cluster fuck of kids who want nothing more than to beat us, and even with all the different communities brought together it still isnt enough.

If they're lil mamas does that make you the big daddy? o.0

our teamspeak is never silent i can assure u of that. if you want to play the 'guessing' game try harder 9-5 boy

its like a collection of all of our haters and we fucking destroy them every weekend

our teamspeak is never silent i can assure u of that. if you want to play the 'guessing' game try harder 9-5 boy

its like a collection of all of our haters and we fucking destroy them every weekend

I'll sell you my 5 leaks I have & the audio for this trip from your teamspeak if you want it.

HoolaHoopn: I'm returning through Varrock

Niblet: Don't ever return through varrock. Don't ever do that, please. Never do that.

Awks insert doge here.

I'll sell you my 5 leaks I have & the audio for this trip from your teamspeak if you want it.

Niblet: Don't ever return through varrock. Don't ever do that, please. Never do that.

Awks insert doge here.

damn bro that info almost helped you win a single fight

jk it didnt you spastic

Awks insert doge here.

If you're so cocky, release them lmao.

If you're so cocky, release them lmao.

That would be revealing my secrets, and I don't reveal secrets unless they're paid for.

You think I'm cocky, you're just worried that I have them so you're telling me I don't have them in order for you to feel better about your clan. I get it, mind games on yourself - good tactic of a dying clan.

"They don't have leaks, there's no way! hahaha! they're crazy! DNYS is such a bundle of twigsgot there's no way he has leaks in our clan, we're rage, we're so much better!!!"

Yeah keep talking to yourself, you're clinically insane anyway.

I tried to pickup. I'm not that experienced but thats making your loss extremely terrible. If we had no callers for 2 minutes but you still got cleared in every occasion thats just worse I don't kno how your excusing that.

Besides, how is that an excuse? How is that an excuse for your loss?

Your event aftermath vid is 4 minutes long with how many screens? We put evidence behind our words child. You're cute af.

I tried to pickup. I'm not that experienced but thats making your loss extremely terrible. If we had no callers for 2 minutes but you still got cleared in every occasion thats just worse I don't kno how your excusing that.

Besides, how is that an excuse? How is that an excuse for your loss?

Your event aftermath vid is 4 minutes long with how many screens? We put evidence behind our words child. You're cute af.

You never even spoke, hello? I'm telling you, buy my leaks from me and I will expose them myself.

Otherwise, keep talking to yourselves and telling yourself that Rage is the best while everybody from the outside is laughing at you :(

That would be revealing my secrets, and I don't reveal secrets unless they're paid for.

You think I'm cocky, you're just worried that I have them so you're telling me I don't have them in order for you to feel better about your clan. I get it, mind games on yourself - good tactic of a dying clan.

"They don't have leaks, there's no way! hahaha! they're crazy! DNYS is such a bundle of twigsgot there's no way he has leaks in our clan, we're rage, we're so much better!!!"

Yeah keep talking to yourself, you're clinically insane anyway.

If I was worried I wouldn't have asked you to release them lmao. I'm not hiding anything and neither should you. Go ahead and post them, no ones scared here. Whether you speak the truth or not it won't fix the slump slaughter's going through.

Teaming with envy and edge teams won't help slaughter escape it lol.