Final Ownage Elite #1 P2P PK Murder Trip ft. Bullying TLP (Unbreakable?)

holydreams

@ @@33th @@Native @@BarrageKyle @@cole @ @@tesco @@Howl @@Blue Lights @@Known 2 Pown must be fun battling for #5 p2p every sunday, huh? LOL. should stick to watching main wars and let the big boys worry about p2p (foe, fi, sv, cp)

Wasn't at this p2p trip m8 was at work but it was nice to watch the vids and see what both clans had to offer. I'm not going to try to argue a winner with you but what I will say is that you sure are taking Doms dick really deep. Sucked on his dick on their f2p topic now on your own p2p topic. How the mighty foe have fallen needing to keep sv In their playing deck. Do yourself a favor and just let that sink In and you will see even if TLP isn't winning FOE is definitely losing.

Wasn't at this p2p trip m8 was at work but it was nice to watch the vids and see what both clans had to offer. I'm not going to try to argue a winner with you but what I will say is that you sure are taking Doms dick really deep. Sucked on his dick on their f2p topic now on your own p2p topic. How the mighty foe have fallen needing to keep sv In their playing deck. Do yourself a favor and just let that sink In and you will see even if TLP isn't winning FOE is definitely losing.

stay salty you braindead broccoli

your vids are so brown sticky stuff, you barely even show fights vs foe aka #1 pure clan that cleared you today so many times lmfao

ps nice mains l00000l

Don't even see how tlp thought they won brown sticky stuff last night. Was just non stop clearing them over and over at the end. 

@@33th i killed you like 5 times holy brown sticky stuff

tlp will never admit anyone is better than them LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I openly admit tlp has us in f2p right now, but no fucking way are they even close in p2p LOL. 

Lmfao @@Blue Lights broken whiles he's at work lmfaoooooooooo

God truly hate bundle of twigsgets lmfaoooo

@@lookatwhatidid

Thoughts on another dead broken hanubundle of twigs brainwashed member lmaoo

lmfao @@Blue Lights didnt attend trip cuz he lost all his return sets and bank last sunday after dying over 30+ times with his brainwashed buddy @@Native now he's using the "work" excuse, ye right m8 LMFAO fucking broken