Rage vs. Slaughter

Lenin

Then why say its biased? Change your name child, Nietzsche woudn't have wanted Hitler or a broccoli such as yourself to use it.

'I have no idea whats going on, so i'll just comment on it'.

We actually do have a lot of F2P action esp. on weekdays. We're probably going to contact a few LPC/MPC mixed clans for cw events.

Thank you, and goodluck to you and your clan.

Just to put this out there (and show evidence if you reject it), you've never beaten us 1v1 down opts with no help. I actually watch your vids. Snipe crews are help. We've never ever had a single snipe crew help us dude, not once.

But thats no excuse to make 5 different topics to try and throw dirt on us? What was the point in 5? Can't you express that in 1. Compare the views and posts they got and this did. Why do people have to banter so much instead of talk rationally like this.

Because you're in Rage lol. No need to insult me either :P

Then why say its biased? Change your name child, Nietzsche woudn't have wanted Hitler or a broccoli such as yourself to use it.

'I have no idea whats going on, so i'll just comment on it'.

We actually do have a lot of F2P action esp. on weekdays. We're probably going to contact a few LPC/MPC mixed clans for cw events.

Thank you, and goodluck to you and your clan.

Just to put this out there (and show evidence if you reject it), you've never beaten us 1v1 down opts with no help. I actually watch your vids. Snipe crews are help. We've never ever had a single snipe crew help us dude, not once.

But thats no excuse to make 5 different topics to try and throw dirt on us? What was the point in 5? Can't you express that in 1. Compare the views and posts they got and this did. Why do people have to banter so much instead of talk rationally like this.

Thats cool, why not try that potential with us though? Is it out of spite?

The last prep was really close and we did really well. 3 of our members (who are no longer active or part of the core unit) ran far north whilst tanking and got distracted by one of your members making the numbers even, even though you had less at that time. We did really well and have been improving since. 

Proof enough? lol 

I don't get why either but your ranks are just bad. Agree to disagree.

Sorry, We are not retards like slaughter and log out after a fight when we want it just as much as yourself, 

Danny pool and wizzy g in Ruin teamspeak both called me out for a fullout and i offered it and you back down? 

Then i went as far as asking for matched opts 70v70 -> still declined. 

Then i went as far as asking for matched opts 50v50-> if we get a p2p prep was well same opts or less

Then wizzy g said lets setup a p2p 40v40 prep and we will do a f2p prep-> 2 weeks ago and i messaged you guys back still no answer. 

Then You Dox people and think that your ruining brown sticky stuff, Your still closing nothing special there. 

Then you get people to make a poll on sharkbrew for some hope in your clan when you get slammed every weekend trip. ( we need better competition) 

Then all of a sudden you want only f2p prep, since sharkbrew has cut its ties with opening the new system of prepping, and we had to try to schedule this out of sharkbrew, gave you a p2p and f2p your ranks said " we declared on sharkbrew" Like your still cauliflower, it was torn off sharkbrew aka does not count as a declaration therefore we came to you first about doing a fullout and then the options i said above, 

Now, Pretty soon here, its not going to happen, Mpc doors are opening, we got more variety of clans up there, and some of those clans are not as cauliflower as your clan here, slaughter. 

I also heard the only way your going mpc is if doom moves hpc( because of remy). That alone is probably the most funniest brown sticky stuff ive heard in clanning history.

We are dragging you kids to the dirt. Im curious to know what mpc clan your deciding to add to your team. 

Seems like olympus Like rofll 

Then i went as far as asking for matched opts 70v70 -> still declined. 

Then i went as far as asking for matched opts 50v50-> if we get a p2p prep was well same opts or less

Then wizzy g said lets setup a p2p 40v40 prep and we will do a f2p prep-> 2 weeks ago and i messaged you guys back still no answer. 

Then why not declare with those rules you apparntly agreed on? I kind of need the 2 sided story here, but i highly doubt it went like that.

Can anyone of you broccoli rage ranks answear me on my question? 

Why won't you prep us in f2p matched?the only excuse i've heard so far is that you won't since its not on your terms, which still is really broccolied, as a high opt f2p prep, is something we both can pull off.

The reason why we can't do a high opt p2p prep is that we are not ready, and ur saying you don't want to sit 30 kids, well you have to if u want a p2p event ,  if you were talking about a 25v25 min p2p prep, then it would be up for disussion, but you are asking for a 100v100 fullout, which we are not gonna be able to do simple.

We both have f2p as a main server, why not prep ?

Because you're in Rage lol. No need to insult me either :P

Scientists and Philosophers have disagreements all the time, and each usually take upon a view and base their arguments upon those views. Every single human being has bias tendencies. But when you judge a topic without knowing anything about it or not even bothering to read the first few sentences - as I can assure you they all have reasoning, then what more is to say?

Thats cool, why not try that potential with us though? Is it out of spite?

Proof enough? lol 

I don't get why either but your ranks are just bad. Agree to disagree.

I thought you meant in the wilderness. Many of your fellow members/ranks have claimed that before.

"Agree to disagree" 0:17

But again, thats not a reason not to do P2P, its almost like saying its tradition lets continue not doing it..

We can turn the P2P into a prep, but don't expect us to sit 30+ people just because you can't pull that. & again, we are prepared to allow you the time to develop your accounts.

You really love doing this don't you? xD

I'm getting a bit tired of repeating myself over and over again, its like you don't actually have the capacity to understand.

If you want a p2p event, you have to sit people, thats just a fact. 

Don't want to sit? Prep us in f2p

Scientists and Philosophers have disagreements all the time, and each usually take upon a view and base their arguments upon those views. Every single human being has bias tendencies. But when you judge a topic without knowing anything about it or not even bothering to read the first few sentences - as I can assure you they all have reasoning, then what more is to say?

I thought you meant in the wilderness. Many of your fellow members/ranks have claimed that before.

"Agree to disagree" 0:17

This is Runescape and Sharkbrew bro, I'm just posting to post lol

gl with the topic though, I hope it goes where you want it to!

Its been done before. i just don't wanna go through all our vids to find it. But i promise you, it's been done lol.

I don't remember any in wildy. If you find it, please do post it. I'll be waiting on that.

I'm getting a bit tired of repeating myself over and over again, its like you don't actually have the capacity to understand.

If you want a p2p event, you have to sit people, thats just a fact. 

Don't want to sit? Prep us in f2p

We're not sitting 30-40+ people just to make you happy. That simple enough for you?

I don't remember any in wildy. If you find it, please do post it. I'll be waiting on that.

We're not sitting 30-40+ people just to make you happy. That simple enough for you?

In all of these replies, you have managed to avoid the question, why won't you f2p prep us, if we can't do a p2p prep?

e346915af466122f2c5b641cea8f2d61.png

In all of these replies, you have managed to avoid the question, why won't you f2p prep us, if we can't do a p2p prep?

e346915af466122f2c5b641cea8f2d61.png

Because we won't bend the knee and accept your conditions all the time.

What makes you think you we will be kind to you if your members/ranks flame us constantly and you decline our fullouts for both P2P and F2P?

Because we won't bend the knee and accept your conditions all the time.

What makes you think you we will be kind to you if your members/ranks flame us constantly and you decline our fullouts for both P2P and F2P?

You made a "starving topic" half a month into the lpc scene, its utterly weak and patethic of you to use the excuse "bend the knee" 

We have been asking for a prep for so long now, and you kept on trolling and refusing to prep us, and now you demand respect?

You made a "starving topic" half a month into the lpc scene, its utterly weak and patethic of you to use the excuse "bend the knee" 

We have been asking for a prep for so long now, and you kept on trolling and refusing to prep us, and now you demand respect?

I never used the words "starving topic" so I don't know why you're putting speechmarks there. Clearly you misread or ignored the contents of the topic. It was made to make the LPC tier more active based on requesting other clans like CH and SD to get more active and others like MA to return, or possibly some HPCs create LPCs in the meantime.

Even so, how the fuck is that a reply to bending the knee, where do you pull these broccolied points out from?

When have I demanded respect from you? Where are you coming up with these things?

Your clan's response;

38163ea2f56b252b8688b778269bf4c7.png

I never used the words "starving topic" so I don't know why you're putting speechmarks there. Clearly you misread or ignored the contents of the topic. It was made to make the LPC tier more active based on requesting other clans like CH and SD to get more active and others like MA to return, or possibly some HPCs create LPCs in the meantime.

Even so, how the fuck is that a reply to bending the knee, where do you pull these cauliflower points out from?

When have I demanded respect from you? Where are you coming up with these things?

Your clan's response;

Okay, i didn't mean you as in experienced member lenin, i meant as in your clan, my bad. The topic was pretty clear to me, do not give events to slaughter, minis preps etc. You cannot deny that. And what you are saying is complete bs. 

You are getting salty cause we flame you, we flame rage cause you refuse to give us proper events, and you have done this for ages now.  And by respect i mean, not flaming you guys. I word it diffrently, like you keep fucking doing.