Will TLP ever be dethroned?

Herbivore

TLP deffo strongest clan on OSRS 30 def era.

Vs FI first time I think FI was always willing to give them fights, even if they seemed in a worse of position Opts/Resources wise. TLP does win

vs CP I believe wildywise CP held it down for a longtime. There was no obvious end to the rivalry, Just FOE became bigger rivals of TLP, and SV opened. I guess TLP wins in the fact that they are currerntly stronger, but they never really affected CP. TLP started using hella mains.

Vs FOE F2p wise TLP pretty much wrecks them. Id say p2p is equal or In FOE's favour though. Fullout kinda puts it in FOE's favour. TLP failed when it mattered most.

Vs SV. TLP started picking increasing their NH tactics to fight fire with fire. TLP now gotta hella mains, but did Slump SV.

End of the day I can agree TLP is prob the best clan on OSRS matched Opts wise, and wildy wise. Some doubt on wildy because of mains. Also I feel like TLP members believe that TLP cant/hasnt even lost? Humble in victory and be gracious in defeat. Across all your rivalries there have been times youve been beaten. 

Do you even English bro

@@Father Justin why hop on ur troll acc to post that

refer to sig btw, atleast u thought u could compete back then

If we were as dead as you think you would not need to put us in all your member's signatures.

First picture shows that your clan is getting smashed, even with the help of your sup allies (lol using sv client).

Second pictures proves nothing as half of our clan werent in range for cape counter.

Keep up with your propaganda though, thanks for advertising us too.

Its not baba btw, you tried!

fatality will slump down to 20 pulls becuz of [fi]lil nicky and eop/rd will take #1

supremacy will never close cuz their ranks are just as stubborn as fatality, aka they will never close no matter how much they get beaten up lol

You and i both know RD was on FI today lol who are u trying to fool.

You must be braindead. Most of the time TLP were sandwich between RD/Fi. We turn to fight RD then Fi would try and hit from the other side, then we focus on Fi. It was back and forth like that for at least 80% of the fights

If we were as dead as you think you would not need to put us in all your member's signatures.

First picture shows that your clan is getting smashed, even with the help of your sup allies (lol using sv client).

Second pictures proves nothing as half of our clan werent in range for cape counter.

Keep up with your propaganda though, thanks for advertising us too.

Its not baba btw, you tried!

MFW you lost two 80v100 in less than 1 hour. You guys even had a 25 man main-unit with you. Throw up the white flag before its too late bro!

You must be braindead. Most of the time TLP were sandwich between RD/Fi. We turn to fight RD then Fi would try and hit from the other side, then we focus on Fi. It was back and forth like that for at least 80% of the fights

yo dont flame jojo, keep that brown sticky stuff talking to sv members

Tlp are the best clan atm but they won't stay #1 forever sooner or later another clan will figure out how they can take down Tlp and it will happen.

How long until it happens? Probably a long time.

Who will do it? I think Sv has a chance to do it & Foe if they step their f2p game up.