SD Sunday: Forcing Rage To Sit In Singles For 2 Hours #go multi

Jail`

Not sure why you flamed us, especially in comparison to yesterday.

Gj on the win I guess. 57vs29 isn't extraordinary though.

@@Gary where's your clan's aftermath topic from yesterday. You admit yourself Saturdays are the most important.

@@IAmAGuyI Dude literally everyone who's experienced and has connections knows that the only clan to actually support SD is AAO. Nice try I guess.

@@Gary where's your clan's aftermath topic from yesterday. You admit yourself Saturdays are the most important.

@@IAmAGuyI Dude literally everyone who's experienced and has connections knows that the only clan to actually support SD is AAO. Nice try I guess.

Literally everyone who knows you, knows that your nan is bald

Literally everyone who knows you, knows that your nan is bald

Yesterday you were a small child saying thank you for including us in the action, today you think you're the alpha? Neither Slaughter or us gave a single brown sticky stuff to this day of your presence, we just continue fighting each other until one dissapears, then its your turn. You wasted your clan's bank trying to outreturn us for an hour long. How was that btw?

Brats. End//

As datass said, be happy we fought u down so many numbers. Today u bailed out pretty fast while yesterday we fought for so long. Bit shame.

@â—‹gary I saw ur slaughter pull in doom capes today. U HAD 18 PPL. Nice pull broccoli

yesterday we actually stood and fought down ops for an hour, we did not hug singles all night scared to even do a scim push.

We waited for you to come more than 3 steps away from the warm safety of singles but you couldn't muster up the courage.

we got bored and left

Yesterday you were a small child saying thank you for including us in the action, today you think you're the alpha? Neither Slaughter or us gave a single brown sticky stuff to this day of your presence, we just continue fighting each other until one dissapears, then its your turn. You wasted your clan's bank trying to outreturn us for an hour long. How was that btw?

Brats. End//

Whats it like to have a whole trip next to corp in singles?

Brats. End//

1) I love you.

2) Dont curr if you think were relevant or w/e its runescape, relax bud.

3) We had a blast returning and almost winning down 10 and out leveld without hugging singles :)

good job! your clan rocks xoxoxo

When on earth did i say that?

Lmao, you scim pushed once, I didn't once hit the non-multi zone, gg, maybe if you bring binds you might be able to wipe us out next time, like you should being plus 20... 

boring

Thanks for the action m8, go buy wigs for ur nans! h4h4

37vs62

Wow u guys are so good. Lol.

You should be glad we even fought you down 25

The reality is, they had to bring some AAO to lock down their victorys, but then again who pulled away from corp to ca because they were getting dropped up 20? l000l please, learn to hold your ground with your men before calling clans out, jail good job getting your 1st "victory"  in what 5 days? l00l funny how 40 of us were still standing when you were dropping l0l too jokes, brown sticky stuff clans are brown sticky stuff. 

The reality is, they had to bring some AAO to lock down their victorys, but then again who pulled away from corp to ca because they were getting dropped up 20? l000l please, learn to hold your ground with your men before calling clans out, jail good job getting your 1st "victory"  in what 5 days? l00l funny how 40 of us were still standing when you were dropping l0l too jokes, brown sticky stuff clans are brown sticky stuff. 

Find AAO in any of our vids thanks. we went out same time as MPC's last time i checked....AAO was an mpc my love. its okay...dont break anything. <3

Kid your garbage bud, your clan is more brown sticky stuff then slaughter coming out once a week. 

You think your big opts 1 day makes you some top dog? kid your tied with pop thats how brown sticky stuff you are l0l

You got slammed by SD lmfao #Go-multi-rage

More propaganda